• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Massive Windows Media Player Problem

Years
  • i went to play a song on it this morning and the sounds gone and when somone sends me a sound on msn it plays so there nothing wrong with the speakers could someone explain pwease

Years
  • huh well its been working for like 2 months and its kinda just stopped now and what ar codecs i can't remeber

eX.A.K.R.

Slow Periods.
    Years
  • . . . . . -_-;

Codecs are basically used to "decode" and play media files, and are required for media players to work.

Can you remember what you did to it? Did you accidentally download any incompatitable codecs?

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • Its either wrong Codecs, or problems with the Sound Drivers, restarting the Drivers usually fixes it

Ninja

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2005
    You use WMP? You need to get Winamp. Muuuch better.

Years
  • ok well it seemed to stop working when i uninstalled real player O.o but
    so where can I get winamp ninja

eX.A.K.R.

Slow Periods.
    Years
  • It seems like you may have accidentally uninstalled some codecs when youn uninstalled Real Player. Did you try reinstalling it?

If you want to try Winamp, go to www.winamp.com .

Years
  • I thought about that and it isn't the muted volume well my dad downloaded a new wmp and its fixed so *calls mod to close*

Back