• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Master Ball In Pokemart

~Gary~

PSN: xAzureZePhYr.
    Years
    In the fifth generation everything will be advanced so why can't master balls be in pokemarts.it would be a blessing to all people who can't catch legends easily.lol

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    no. legendarys are supposed to be a pain in the rear to catch. giving the player the ability to buy master balls is like gamefreak and AR merging into one

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
    Yeah, not to flame, but that is one lame idea. -__-. It would be like giving the Master Sword to Link in the beginning of the game, does not work :X

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    I'd love extra Master Balls as much as the next guy, but...in a Poké Mart? Nooooooooo

The other Pokéballs would be rendered useless, and it eliminates the challenge of catching legendaries or any Pokémon with a low catch rate.

TheReal

Epic Member
    Years
    Yeah! Master balls and Rare Candies for 100$ each in all the Pokémarkets of the game! Let's completly destroy all the fun in the game :D

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    That would just ruin it for me... masterballs are supposed to be rare and it would make it too easy for catching pokemon which takes the fun outta it :\

HugSomebody

Trust me!~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    I have to disagree as well, master balls are a rarity that are to be treasured. To easily buy one in a market would take that fun away. =x

Years
    i do use an action replay max cartridge for master balls and the like, but i only use master balls as a last resort, as catching legendries and other pokemon with other balls is much more fun. and anyway, whenever i go to capture a pokemon, i always try a quick ball first, due to the time when i caught palkia with a quick ball

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    Then how about they make them in the shop at whatever battle facility they will most likely put in the game, and they could cost 300BP or maybe more? I mean, they already have the rare candies in the current battle facilities, not to mention they aren't all that rare with the pickup ability.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    I think a better idea would be to have 2 or 3 master balls available throughout the game, but being able to buy them at will would be too much.

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    how about they sell them in a well hidden black market, along with safari & cherish balls

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    It would be like giving the Master Sword to Link in the beginning of the game

I agree,that would take the fun out of catching Legendaries.
    and lol to Link getting the Master Sword in the begining of the Game :D

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    As much as I'd love a bunch of extra master balls, it would take away the challenge of catching legendaries if they were easily accessible xD
    But hey, who knows? Perhaps they'll be released in an event someday. Unlikely, but it would be a nice surprise =]

LeeBee

♔✩♔
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2010
    Honestly, where would the fun be if you could just save a bit of cash and buy master balls? I mean, where would the 'catch' aspect of the game really be if you knew that 100% of the time you could catch whatever..? ε-(´・`)

Starling008

Fire Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Legendaries are supposed to be challenging to catch. Using Masterballs all of the time would make the whole game so pointless...catching Pokemon is one of the best parts of the games...and catching a legendary is a major event...why would you want to ruin that?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'd be fine with having Master Balls sliiightly more accessible--like make them a prize in the Frontier or something, or for a lot of tedious grinding subquest things, but I certainly don't want them for straight sale. :| That's just... over the top easy.

Back