• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Master Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
    This is kind of stupid, but I can't find a Master Ball, which I think is the only one capable of catching Rayquaza. Where do you get it?

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2004
    its in the home base of team aqua / magma

aqua = sapphire
    magma = ruby

but ... if you have finished it you wont be able to get it anymore ....

Anarchytekt

Techlord
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Blueh4wk said:
    its in the home base of team aqua / magma

aqua = sapphire
    magma = ruby

but ... if you have finished it you wont be able to get it anymore ....
    Err...is there ABSOLUTELY no legal way of gettin it back? I caught Rayquaza usin an Ultra Ball but I would really like a Master Ball...:(

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Either Team Magma/Aqua Hideout in Lilycove... but once the hideout is blocked up, you won't be able to get it from there. You can go to the Lilycove Department Store and play the Lottery. If you match up all 5 numbers, then you get a Master Ball. ^_^

Drayano

Axe me a question, I dare you.
    Years
    Master Ball is much preferred for the Lati@s. Anyways, either win the lottery, get it from the hideout or trade from another game.

Deaths Jaws

Budding Breeder
    Years
    id just use timer balls on the dragon dude (dam name defies me atm soz) or u can just use ultras till you catch him.

with the lati@s's just have a level 50+ pokemon with a sleep move thats FAST. put it to sleep then pound it to an inch of its life. if you think its going to wake up use the sleep move again. then trow ultras. if they run just hunt them down and rinse and repeat.

Jaws...

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
    I caught Rayquaza with a timer ball. You can get a master ball from team aqua/magma's hideout, the lilycove lottery, and (not sure if this is true) if you complete your pokedex and show it to everyone in hoenn.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    dark croconaw said:
    and (not sure if this is true) if you complete your pokedex and show it to everyone in hoenn
    Nope, that's just a rumour, and it's also not true. Sorry. Lottery, Team Hideout, or try a different ball for Rayquaza. Since many people are just saying the same thing... I'll go ahead and close this. ^_^

Case closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back