• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Master Card Inventory Spreadsheet?

bluecat

just another day
Years
  • So I was wondering if there was a fancy spreadsheet out there that I could use to catalog my collection? Like one that had all the cards already and you just clicked a drop down menu to mark how many you have? Is there anything like this out there?

I want to make a list of what I have for easy reference but I can't seem to find anything that is decent and up to date. I'm not so great at Excel myself and I wouldn't know where to start. :/

Last edited:
    Years
  • One person who was active here several months back was making one, but I don't know the status of their spreadsheet. I do know it was coming along pretty slowly because of just how many cards there are (I think there's 5000+ unique cards in existence now, not sure on that, though). I don't know of any other ones.

bluecat

just another day
    Years
  • Heh, I was considering trying to cobble together just a HGSS-on spreadsheet because of how many cards there are out there!

I'm really surprised there isn't a program or site out there already for this sort of thing. Unless I'm missing it that is (which is very possible ha ha). There seems to be one for pretty much any other collection hobby. :/

bluecat

just another day
    Years
  • I found a program that does the trick! It's called the Pokemon Trading Card Manager. I had come across an older version of it before, which is why I passed on it. But it turns out they just added Next Destinies to it.

It's rather simple, much like a plain excel sheet, but it does the job. Be sure to read about it's features (especially Lists, which are HTML generated lists to print out) in the help section on the program. They can be customized a bit.

https://birdiesoft.dk/

bluecat

just another day
    Years
  • That's true, but it does the job as far as total inventory is concerned.

Now I can make a quick glance at one of the set lists it makes to see how many I have of each card instead of pulling storage out!

LAF

:D
    Years
  • Donavann that was me - it is completed but I don't have access to it right now. Hopefully my replacement GPU will come in sometime next week so if you are happy to wait I'll upload it then :)

Years
  • Donavann that was me - it is completed but I don't have access to it right now. Hopefully my replacement GPU will come in sometime next week so if you are happy to wait I'll upload it then :)

I knew it was you! I think I was posting that from my phone, though, and couldn't remember when the last time you had updated it was.

That could still be a very useful resource, though!

Back