• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Master of Breeding

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    ----------------------------------------
    The Master of Breeding
    ----------------------------------------
    (Note: I am using Pokémon Platinum)

Intro

Welcome to the Master of Breeding Thread. I am a PokéManiac in terms of Breeding. This thread is for me to experiment my breeding and raising of any Pokémon to its best potential. Since IV's are random, this will also allow me to experiment a little. I will document all of my research in this thread, and eventually give away all the Pokémon I raise (except the best) just for the fun of it.

Experiment

I will select one Pokémon a person suggests. Then I will either Hatch them, or capture them, or even both if possible. There will be 6 Pokémon that will be used during the experiment. All of them will be different natured, and most of them will have different abilities if possible. I will try Egg moves and TM's and anything else. All Pokémon will be Legitimate and I will take 7 days to raising all of them. Throughout the experiment I will keep the information about the Pokémon up to date.

Rules

No legendary Pokémon. Just suggest non-legendary Pokémon to raise. I prefer NU Pokémon, but may sometimes take on UUs, BL, OU, and Ubers. Now, start requesting!

Final Notes

I will give all the Pokémon Different Nicknames, but they may be as simple as Magikarp 1, Magikarp 2, etc. Please refrain from requesting extremly hard to get Pokémon (i.e. Feebas) or Swarm Pokémon(i.e. Pidgey).

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    Probopass <3. I know it's UU and not NU, but it's so sexy one of my favourites. It's also not too hard to get in Platinum as far as I can tell.

Back