• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Masterball Question

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    I was just given Emerald by a friend to start a new game and use it as a cloning system for legendaries after I beat the game. Heres what comes to my mind. In this game their are 8 obtainable Legendaries. Here is where it gets hard each one is difficult to catch so which one should I waste my Masterball on ?

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Don't waste your masterball. Catch a legendary and clone it with the masterball to get more. Then you have both the legendary and more masterballs to catch the rest :D.

Years
    The Regis, Latios/as, and Rayquaza all have a catch rate of 3, while Kyogre and Groudon have a catch rate of 5. So any except those last 2 will be a little more difficult to catch. I'd say to use it on anyone except the Regis and Kyogre/Groudon in my opinion.

EDIT: I stand corrected. Do what Breakingben said.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2016
    Yeah difinently clone you Masternall if you have emerald.

With emerald I currently Have 392 masterball. Its quite easy to get many of them because you clone just items.

If you have 1 ball you get 2

so :

1 = 2
    2 = 4
    4 = 8
    8 = 16
    16 = 32
    32 = 64
    64 = 128
    128 = 256...

In about thirty minutes you have all the masterballs you ever need. No gameshark.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2016
    Glad I could help out a fellow trainer. Emerald is a great game and a useful tool for anyone who is a fan of the Advance gen games.

BTW just so you guys know the link shows you how clone pokemon, pokemon with items, and just items.

It can help you pull together a great team really quickly, clone your tms, clone your hold items(macho brace), clone your vitamins and rare candies.

Back