• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mathia [NIGHT FOUR]

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I suck at math and I suck at riddles so math riddles are a complete no :')

/most helpful person

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I wanted to submit an answer but I was like, at least a day too late to notice the post, so I didn't.

It's too bad, really. :c

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I would have sent in an answer but I'm too lazy. I played with the numbers for a couple of minutes and then moved on.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    There's definitely something with "Shreking Commencing" because c'mon. How 'bout we think back to those ~shreking~ times in the past.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • There's definitely something with "Shreking Commencing" because c'mon. How 'bout we think back to those ~shreking~ times in the past.

Misdreavus pokedex entries:

Spoiler:

[Overwrite] Misdreavus

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • fyi the other solution was this:

(7+7)*(7+(1/7))

Anyway, this phase will last a while, due to lack of activity, and my lack of time atm lol (I'm sure you can guess why) so anyway, discuss away!

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Anyway, this phase will last a while, due to lack of activity, and my lack of time atm lol (I'm sure you can guess why) so anyway, discuss away!

Is one of the reasons because you're PC's new liife of the party? hmmmmmmmmmm

Anyways... Just a stretch but maybe Shrek has something to do with dank memes? idk thats my interpretation soooo

[overwrite] Bidoof FTW

i swear if this gets bwed im gonna kill myself

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I can 100% deny that shrek is not on my list of "dank memes to drop on unsuspecting victims 2015"

I will be honest tho Shrek is Love. Shrek is Life. was psyducking hilarious the first time i saw it

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Dank memes is a possibility. I mean, it can't be just wording c'mon give Aiden some credit that he's dropping hints and those are literally the only two words we got. Not conclusive enough to me to jump into a BW that Gunner doesn't want buuuut yeah.

Etherion

Guys we need to vote now, I say we vote for Misdreavus because that's what the clues point to :3

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Mathia Mafia Game [Version 1.0.0]
    Copyright <c> 2015 Ninja Aiden. All rights reserved.

PC:\Users\Ninja Aiden>mathia_daythree_ERROR
    VIRUS detected
    removing VIRUS from system
    . . .
    please wait
    . . .
    VIRUS deleted
    . . .
    gio7sm has been OVERWRITTEN​

Back