• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MATT'S ALREADY PREGNANT AT THE AGE OF 16?!! D:

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Stop your whining maggots. It was his birthday where I live (for a whole minute at least XD), and that's good enough for me to make a thread :D

I was perfectly aware that it wasn't his birthday elsewhere.

Plus, I wanted to beat all you guys >D Next time, lift your game losers~

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Well happy birthday man!!!! Hope you have a great day and......junk.O_o

In all seriousness, have a great birthday, 16 is a really big year so make the most of it.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • I guess it's okay that I didn't get to make this. I did make it last year after all. ._. But anyway, now that it's actually midnight in his own time zone…

Happy birthday, Matt! I doubt I'll be able to get this post to be anywhere near as long as you wanted it to be, but I'll try my best. This'll be hard seeing as I wrote pretty much everything in your card. Speaking of which, you can finally open it now! XD

I hope you have a great 16th birthday, Matt. You deserve it. You really do. You're amazing, and I don't know what I would have done without you over the last year. It's been really great getting to know you and getting this close to you. I love you so much. *hugs*

Anyway, I really hope you like your card. Sorry I wouldn't let you open it until it was actually your birthday. XD; And I hope your gift gets there soon enough. I've said this so many times already, but I really do hope you like everything. You say you will, but there's always that chance. I know you'll like most of the stuff though… seeing as you told me to give it to you. XD; And I've said this a lot too, but I really do hope the main gift fits. If it doesn't, I'll get you another though. You say it should, but you never know. It might not. Hope you like it though. ._.

Um, so yeah, happy birthday, Matt! Can't wait to spend all day talking to you, and I will try to wake up early if I can. I wish I could call you, but I guess we'll have to settle for you calling me, huh? XD; It should be a nice call though… for a change. XD

Hope this post is good enough for you. ._.;

Love always,
    Ashley ♥

Years
  • My present will be the best! MSN! 8D *shot*

I'm sorry I didn't get to send off your birthday card, we forgot to before I left Kansas, and I'm a little broke right now. ._.; But when you get it, you're going to promise me to wear what comes in it. >D

Happy Birthday~ I'm not very good at these things, so I'll just say "have a good one" like I say to everyone, and then give you the standard cake, cookies, confetti, and a heart because you're awesome. ♥ Yay.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Hm. 16 eh? Well, Certainly a fun year. Lotsa new privleges open up. Aaaaaan they start to load a ton of "responsibility" on ya too if you arent careful. XD
    Happy birthday Matt. Hope ya get all the presents you've been wishing for.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I can post in here now since it's officially your birthday now. For you at least. :x

WHY THE FRACK DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE PREGNANT?! >O
    You might want to go tell the Guinness Book or something. This isn't normal. >:

Seriously though, happy birthday. You're an awesome friend and an awesome twin/brother (the first one kinda sorta rhymes 8D). We might fight a lot and get on each other's nerves, but we're still close friends and I hope it stays that way for a long time. :x

Hope you have an awesome 16th birthday. Don't go crashing that motorbike again, and for crap's sake be safe when you start driving a car (oh crap that's scary o_o;; ).

Happy birthday, Matt-Matt! :3

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • Happy birthday, Matt. 16 is a cool age, you know? Except here where you need 18 to do everything :( Anyway, I hope you have a good time in your not-so-old/not-so-young years. You can drive and everything, too, right? Lucky you.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Happy 16th birthday Matt!

o_o;

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Nice title...

Hey Matt, happy birthday!! How does it feel being 16 already in your life?

For some reason, I always thought you were much older... but meh.

Have a great one!

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • lawl

Well guess what folks, it's our resident Drummer'shuff's 16th birthday ... and he's pregnant too~

Happy Birthday Matt~

LET'S START BY LOOKING AT SOME BABY PIKCHURRS SHALL WE? :D:D:D

AWWH! ISN'T SHE HE ADORABLE? :333333

aaaaaaaaaand, that's all I have. Sorry folks ._. the rest can't be seen by the yougins ;D

Anyway, I know you want some long post about how awesome you are and stuff, but I can't honestly think of much to say ... besides the fact that you're an awesome mate 8D I hope you have a great day and enjoy yourself. I hope you get a whole bunch of neato pressies too, like ...

A NEW SKIRT :t259:

Oh, and a new avatar and banner set. I hope you like it (it's basically all I can give atm)

OH YEAH! YOU'RE LEGAL NOW AYE? :D

edit: oh and XD;
    Hah, when I read this thread it seriously made me laugh. I'll have to make sure never to typo in conversations with you again, if all you're going to do is post them around! I mean, you still have that awful quote in your signature when I was rather hyper one night. XD

Anyway, thank you for the birthday wishes, Ray! I'm glad you think of me as an awesome mate. We seriously have come a long way in under a year, though. Didn't we meet in the first place because you pissed me off in the DCC and I felt the need to apologise? XD Oh well. I guess some things are meant to be, and I'm glad we got to be close friends in the end. And then we got paired, omg. <3 And really, thanks for the banner set. I love it, and it's more than I could have ever asked for from you.

Also, what are you on about! That baby picture is our gossiping aunt, NewsBot, not another child of ours. XD

Uh..

Happy birthday, Drummershuff!
    Uh...

Thank you for posting, Yoshimitsu!

Happy birthday Mattie! Hope you have an awesome day and get great pressies!! XD

Now that you're legal, don't be like a dog and do what you see.. XD
    Thank you, Conor! I looked at my birthday last year, and you called me Rodney. What interesting times we've shared together! It's nice to see you back on PC, too, by the way. I always wondered what exactly happened to you, so it was a pleasant surprise to receive that text message and private message saying that you'd returned to PC. Hopefully we'll be able to catch up with each other on MSN sometime.

And thanks for the advice. I'll be sure to take it... XD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT. You're getting old lulz.

I already put a load of writing in the letter and stuff so I can't be bothered to say the same stuff here. XD

Now that you're going to be legal, don't do anything I wouldn't do. XD
    THANK YOU, EMMA. I am not getting old, you're just jealous of my mature age!

You did, indeed. Thanks for the letter and Mario drawing. Though I am a little disgruntled at the card. How dare you say I'm getting grumpy! *shakes fist* >O

Hah, I think I'll do everything you wouldn't do, actually. You're such an irresponsible teenager that you'd be going wild right now. XD

D<!!!!! IT'S TOMORROW FOR ME, RAY! You and your messed up timezones!!

;_; Happy birthday, Matt!

HERE!!!!!!!

O:!!!!!!!!!!!

Hah~ X3 Anyways, I hope you have an amazing day~ <3
    Then you shouldn't have posted until tomorrow! If it's anyone's fault, it's yours!

Anyway, thank you, Kura. I'll be sure to play with my Doctor Who action figure later on. In fact, I think someone's getting me that one. We'll find out later on, anyway. XD

Happy birthday.
    andyeah.
    Sorry, no presents.
    I couldnt fit it through the computer screeeeeen.
    =[
    Thank you, Virage. Don't worry about not giving me any presents: I'm sure I'll be able to survive somehow. But if I drop dead from lack-of-gifts-fever, I'll blame you.

It's been nice getting to know you for the last couple of days, so yeah, thanks~

HAPPY "almost" BIRTHDAY MATT! :]
    Get lots of nice presents, make a wish, and don't drink and drive.
    Thanks, Eternal Smasher. I'll be sure to make a wish when I blow out all my candles tomorrow. And don't worry, I don't usually drink at all, and after falling off my motorbike while sober, I'm positive I won't be trying it while drunk or after a couple of drinks. XD

Thanks for the car. :P

Well, um have a great day tomorrow.
    Well, now that it is tomorrow, thank you, Munna!

Amachi you has bad timezone >O Matti-kuns' birthday is tomorrow!

Look!:

>O

Psh >> I'll find something to say other than you're a good mate, Matt.
    1. You're an awesome mate.
    2. You're cool.

K done~ Wasn't that much better than Amachi 8D

Oh yeah.. the point of this post, forgot >>

HAPPY lawl BIRTHDAY, MATT! :D
    Seeing as most of that was directed at Amachi, I hardly have anything to reply to. XD

You're kind of cool and you're kind of an awesome mate and I'm kind of grateful for you replying to my thread. How's that, kido? XD

Really, thanks for everything, Marz. Glad I got to know you. ^^

LMFAO,nice gift,Kura xDD
    That baby picture--IS SO SCARY IN A CUTE WAY X3

Haha,happy birthday Matt ;D Remember those short little convos on AIM we had? D< PSP ABUSING ME?WELL,HMM?? 8-] HAHA~Prolly not by yay for being sixteen ! :3 Hope you get tons of cake,presents and stuff like that XD
    I'd give you a piccu but I don't know what you like n.n; nyu~
    I found it on a banner to stop obesity in children, so I guess in a way it's supposed to be cute to make people realise what they're doing to the next generation. I still think she's/he's weird. XD

I do remember those. I haven't talked to you in forever though! And I got myself a caterpillar cake yesterday. It's full of chocolate and yummy. <3 But anyway, thanks, Jessica!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

…thanks. XD
    HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY MOTHAR~
    I hope you have a nice day and get lots of presents. :D

Here's my present, the awesomest art you've ever seen. :D

Spoiler:

Yay, you're pregnant, I want a new sister. :D
    I probably won't get that many presents. I asked for mainly money, but I'm sure I'll have a nice day. :D

It is awesome! The whole family together, how cute!

That was your aunt in that picture. Sorry to disappoint you.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRUMMERSTUFF!!!!

YOU STOPPED THAT ANNOYING FLAMIBG IN THAT GAY MARRIGE THREAD, I NEVER SAID THANKS!!

Heh, wow. Caps abuse. D: THANK YOU, SIMS796!!!!

And you're welcome. It is my job, after all.

happy birthday your street legal now.

:t354:TG
    Thanks, Queen Boo.
    Wait, what? Dude, why didn't you tell me?

Actually nah, i won't pretend like i would have cared anyways xD

Happy birthday. Um...You're older than me now, but that means nothing. I still own you in every way possible.

But the thread title kinda threw me off, I mean..I thought you played the role of the guy in your relationship? xD
    Because I "suck to talk to", as you very kindly pointed out the other day. XD And yeah, you wouldn't have cared because you have no emotions embedded in your body.

You couldn't own a fly if you tried, so I'm afraid you're mistaken there. I'm more awesome than you will ever be and I could definitely own you. You should see my tidily-winks expertises, I could own you in a second!

I have no idea. Ray and I are soul sisters, so I'll you work out who's who. XD

Thanks, Murderface (even though you had a crappy name change, that's what I'm going to still call you. >O)

All my friends are older than me ;o;
    WOWOMGHAPPYBIRTHDAYMATT
    As for your birthday present, have fun trying to unwrap it, I went tape happy XD

If your lucky, you can maybe still smell the Starbursts :<

Lessee... I believe that's about it HMMMMM?
    That's because you're a kid. You're probably more mature than a lot of your friends, anyway. Wait, you're not mature at all, sorry. Damn typos. XD

Thank you, Tersea~!
    See, you're 16 so we're the same age again! So, no hard feelings? 8D

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3333 I hope you have a super awesome day because you deserve it ;] *gives balloon in your choice of color*
    Yay, we're the same age again! But you were 16 for a whole 24 more hours than me. I don't like that. I don't like it at all. ;_;

Thanks, Kelsey! I don't know whether I deserve it, but I'll try to make sure I have a good day. And I'll have a… pink balloon, thanks. See, Ashley, something pink!

ZOMG! It's like Matt's birthday... Like...

~HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTIE-PU! ...||| =3333333

Awwwww! :3 You're now a big, big, big boy! And as Fergie says, big girls boys don't cry! And since it's your birthday, it's time for the GIFTS ^O^!

OMGZ... A donut. ~* Happies Birthday, Mattie-Pu...

... Umm, socks. ^^' ~* Happies Birthday, Mattie-Pu...

Matt, today it's your birthday... Have fun with you know who I'm talking about... AND, eat cakes. :3 Not a lot though. You don't want to become... You know? Anyway, ciao pupu!
    Thanks for all the stuff, Vavavavazoon, or whatever your name is. No idea where "Mattie-pu" came from, but I guess it's another nickname I'll have to add to the collection.

I HATE YOU I WAS SUPPOSED TO MAKE THIS I DEMAND IT BE CLOSED NAO.

:3

Happy Birthday, Matty-poo. 8D For your 'present'...

DAWG AND FRIES 8DDD
    Last year I promised you could make the thread this year... so I promise you can make it year? XD

Thank you, DAWG and Fries! I look forward to eating you later. Really though, thanks for being my friend for this past year, John. You're definitely one of the closest friends I could hope for from PC. ^^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT;;;;

I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND YOU GET LOTS OF CONTACEPTIVES;;;;

Yeah, happy birthday, have fun.
    What's with all these semi-colons? XD

Thanks, CWTA, P. Seriously, what did I call you before you had that dreadful name change? I'd prefer it if I had something easy to type when I'm addressing you in future. XD And I'll be sure to have fun.

Stop your whining maggots. It was his birthday where I live (for a whole minute at least XD), and that's good enough for me to make a thread :D

I was perfectly aware that it wasn't his birthday elsewhere.
    losers~

Plus, I wanted to beat all you guys >D Next time, lift your game
    Ugh, I hate maggots so much. x_x There was this show once and in it some guy had maggots in his skin. It was sooooo gross.

No idea why I wanted to say that, but yeah, thanks again, Ray!
    Well happy birthday man!!!! Hope you have a great day and......junk.O_o

In all seriousness, have a great birthday, 16 is a really big year so make the most of it.
    What's this junk you speak of? XD

It is going to be a big year. So much going on in my life that I'm looking forward to it as well as being slightly nervous. Thanks, Zach.

I guess it's okay that I didn't get to make this. I did make it last year after all. ._. But anyway, now that it's actually midnight in his own time zone…

Happy birthday, Matt! I doubt I'll be able to get this post to be anywhere near as long as you wanted it to be, but I'll try my best. This'll be hard seeing as I wrote pretty much everything in your card. Speaking of which, you can finally open it now! XD

I hope you have a great 16th birthday, Matt. You deserve it. You really do. You're amazing, and I don't know what I would have done without you over the last year. It's been really great getting to know you and getting this close to you. I love you so much. *hugs*

Anyway, I really hope you like your card. Sorry I wouldn't let you open it until it was actually your birthday. XD; And I hope your gift gets there soon enough. I've said this so many times already, but I really do hope you like everything. You say you will, but there's always that chance. I know you'll like most of the stuff though… seeing as you told me to give it to you. XD; And I've said this a lot too, but I really do hope the main gift fits. If it doesn't, I'll get you another though. You say it should, but you never know. It might not. Hope you like it though. ._.

Um, so yeah, happy birthday, Matt! Can't wait to spend all day talking to you, and I will try to wake up early if I can. I wish I could call you, but I guess we'll have to settle for you calling me, huh? XD; It should be a nice call though… for a change. XD

Hope this post is good enough for you. ._.;

Love always,
    Ashley ♥
    I guess it is. It looks like everyone has to cheat one way or another to make my thread! Even you had to do it early in order to make sure you could make it for me… though, I guess you had an excuse with going to work straight afterwards, and all. XD Anyway, threads aren't important, as I've learned. It's what it is representing, and your post is perfect for my birthday.

I never thought you'd write as much as you have when I said you had to write a big post for me, and what you've written is really nice. Honestly, I couldn't ask for a better post. And yes, after waiting hours and hours, I finally opened my card… and it was amazing. The card summed up everything perfectly. I won't be showing my mother it though! But yeah, everything that needed to be said was in the card and I loved it. Thanks so much for everything, Ashley. *hugs*

My 16th should be good. I'll be able to talk to you all day and that's all I want to do. And I'll be able to call you later on too, so that should be fun. Maybe you won't shout and me and call me names today! Either way, all our phone calls are always great fun, so I'm looking forward to it. ^^ I don't know whether I do deserve today – I already told you last night what I'd rather today be, and I do mean it. But I guess there's nothing I can do about that now, and I'll just have to make the most of the day at hand. It's been awesome getting to know since last June? July? I don't know how I managed to put with you we managed to talk to each other basically every day since then, but the fact is we did and it's been great. You've become such an important part of my life over this past year, and even more so in the last three months. You're really an amazing person, Ashley, and I'm so glad I got to know you. I love you.

It's okay I couldn't open until then. Waiting for it was definitely worth it. I looked it up, and the gift should take the normal amount of days to get here as a letter would, due to what you packed it in. So hopefully it'll come Saturday. But if it doesn't, I don't care. Just having the card is more than I could hope for on my birthday, so I'm in no hurry for a package. I really will like it though. And I'm almost positive it'll fit. My dad got me some clothes the other day and they fitted perfectly. They were the size of what you bought me, I think, so yeah. And I'll like everything else you're given me anyway, seeing as I asked for them. ._.

Yeah, I guess I'll call you. But you owe me $20 for the call! >O I can't wait to spend it talking to you either, but even though you'll read this when you've woken up, don't worry about getting up early. XD And a nice call? Us? Nah… XD

Thanks for making my birthday special, Ashley. <3

My present will be the best! MSN! 8D *shot*

I'm sorry I didn't get to send off your birthday card, we forgot to before I left Kansas, and I'm a little broke right now. ._.; But when you get it, you're going to promise me to wear what comes in it. >D

Happy Birthday~ I'm not very good at these things, so I'll just say "have a good one" like I say to everyone, and then give you the standard cake, cookies, confetti, and a heart because you're awesome. ♥ Yay.
    Yay, presents. 8D

Thanks, Sammi. But where is my cake? Huh? >O I'll try to have a good day. XD

And this reply would not be complete without strike-through text!
    Thanks, Cosmic. Your name rings a bell, but I don't really remember you. Anyway, what a nice car. I wish it was real. D:

Hm. 16 eh? Well, Certainly a fun year. Lotsa new privleges open up. Aaaaaan they start to load a ton of "responsibility" on ya too if you arent careful. XD
    Happy birthday Matt. Hope ya get all the presents you've been wishing for.
    Not too many more privileges and I'm pretty responsibly, so that's not a problem.

Thanks, John.
    Happy birthday, child. I have a song dedicated to you in my signature

Jordan.
    I'm not a child, you kid. >O

Thanks for the song.

Matt.
    I can post in here now since it's officially your birthday now. For you at least. :x

WHY THE FRACK DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE PREGNANT?! >O
    You might want to go tell the Guinness Book or something. This isn't normal. >:

Seriously though, happy birthday. You're an awesome friend and an awesome twin/brother (the first one kinda sorta rhymes 8D). We might fight a lot and get on each other's nerves, but we're still close friends and I hope it stays that way for a long time. :x

Hope you have an awesome 16th birthday. Don't go crashing that motorbike again, and for crap's sake be safe when you start driving a car (oh crap that's scary o_o;; ).

Happy birthday, Matt-Matt! :3
    As I have been trying to tell everyone, I am not pregnant. That is our gossiping aunt. Geeze!

We do fight a lot (all your fault, of course. XD) but somehow we manage to come through every time, so I guess that means we're quite close? I hope we stay close friends for a long time too. ^^

Thanks, Geoff! I'll try not to crash it again. I think my uncle's bringing it up later, so I'll be able to practice again. Yay. XD And I can't wait to drive a car. I already can, so it's just having a couple of lessons and then taking the test. Next year I also want a bigger motorbike though. XD
    Happy birthday, Matt. 16 is a cool age, you know? Except here where you need 18 to do everything :( Anyway, I hope you have a good time in your not-so-old/not-so-young years. You can drive and everything, too, right? Lucky you.
    You have to wait until you're 18 to do most things here too, but I can do more things now than I could when I was 15. And I can only drive a motorbike at 16, which I have. You need to be 17 to drive a car.

Thanks, Shiny Umbreon.
    k, so like, I completely didn't notice this thread, and it reached two pages.

So unfair. At least I wasn't late..I don't think I am. u_u

Happy birthday and stuff, Matt. Hope you have a good one and stuff.

:<
    You weren't late at all. It wasn't even my birthday in some parts of the world when you spotted my thread. I'm surprised so many people posted early, actually.

Thanks, Derrick. :<
    Happy 16th birthday Matt!

o_o;
    Thank you, two-two-s-a!

o_o;
    Nice title...

Hey Matt, happy birthday!! How does it feel being 16 already in your life?

For some reason, I always thought you were much older... but meh.

Have a great one!
    You thought I was older? Really? I thought I acted younger than my age, especially online. I mean, I don't do stupid things, but I could be more mature at times.

But thank you, Alex! I feel the same as I did 24 hours ago, except I have a headache from staying up so late. XD
    Happy birthday, Matt ^^ I hope you are having an awesome time today ^.^

Wow, 16? o.o that's old (lol! XD Not!) Have fun this year~!
    OMG, it's you! It's been a while. My day has been okay so far. I only woke up not that long ago, but my mum did snap at me. ._.; Oh well, it's fine now.

I am not old! You are just young. XD I'll try to have fun. Thanks, QT.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Then you shouldn't have posted until tomorrow! If it's anyone's fault, it's yours!

Anyway, thank you, Kura. I'll be sure to play with my Doctor Who action figure later on. In fact, I think someone's getting me that one. We'll find out later on, anyway. XD

D< Oh!? Blaming ME now, are you? And I thought you were supposed to be an adult!!

-3- Hey, any Dr. Who figure rocks~~
    :3 Anyways, I'm really really happy you liked the card and stuff X3 I'm glad that you're really happy and having an amazing day today~
    *Patpat* But seriously, thanks for being such a great friend, and.. I really do hope that you have an amazing year being 16, because you really do deserve it~ :3 (Well after all, you ARE visiting Ashley and getting that motorbike and going to a wicked new school, so there's no doubt that this year will be your best ever!!!)

*Throws confetti*~

Edit: X3 This is random but.. don't you hate how figurines and collectibles always have to be so damn expensive?! >: Oi.

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I already told you happy birthday on MSN yesterday. And I also said I'd reply to your thread today, but guess what, I put it off till today because I can and because I'm so awesome (OMG I guess that makes me a loser or something for using that word) like that and like all of that. XD

I wanted to start the thread (along with like 1 or 2 other people... I can't remember the number) but waking up at 10 am to start the thread... I wouldn't even wake up that early to start mine, let alone yours. So, I guess in a way I'm sorry that I didn't start your thread, on the other hand.... 10 am, I mean come on, I get up at 10 am and go back to bed for another 3 or 4 hours just because I had to wake up, open my eyes, look around, check the time and then try to go back to sleep. I mean getting on PC, typing up a thread, thinking of what to say and all that stuff? That's like shooting a TV because it displays colors in black and white. I mean who would do it? Well I guess you would, sort of reminds me of that time you feel off a bike (one that moves on it's own, because the bike is too good to be person powered), I mean who would fall off a bike and not film it? Come on, both Ashley and I would love to see that and you don't give us the satisfaction of filming it for us? What kind of friend are you? And this just reminds me of the time where we were talking about cats... or was it friends... or I can't remember. *Goes to check the character count*

Oh, and look Matt, you also got a nice new theme. See, you didn't need to contract me to make one for you. But maybe down the road if you do want one (not that I would give up that lovely theme you got now) maybe I'll make one small exception for me never making themes and maybe make one for you. You know, just as a late birthday gift or whatever. But it might take like 10 months to make because look how long I've been wanting a Bleach theme (long before I removed my Inuyasha theme) and I still haven't even started on making the themes. I mean that's been.... what... a month or five now that I haven't had a theme? That's like so no awesome and such. So yea, if you do want me to make a theme for you, put in a request about 10 months ago and I might have it ready for you soon, or I might have it done by your 16th birthday. *Goes to check the character count*

Oh, and you're 16 now. I mean WOW, Sweet 16 and all that stuff. And now you can drive... and that's kind of sad because it's scary. I mean Matt on the road?... I mean that's going to be bad, you'll likely hit a tree, or a car, or a person, or a pole, or a dump truck, or an airplane, or a flying dog, or a 10 ton box rolling down the road, you'll hit one of them while backing out of the driveway with your first car. And normal people don't make a mistake like that, but knowing you Matt you likely will do something like that. *Goes to check the character count*

Funny thing is, the other day Sammi said "You are the master of rants" or something like that (everyone knows how bad my memory is). And since this is a birthday thread for Matt (at least I think I got the right Matt...... crap, if I didn't then..... wow), I thought it'd be nice for me to say "YAY I made the longest reply", just because you said " I never thought you'd write as much as you have" to Ashley I thought I'd be pain and make Ashley mad by making a post longer then hers, sorry Ashley (I guess I'm sorry... I mean if I was really sorry I'd just delete this post and make a one liner.... oh well XD), but I like being talked about and someone somewhere someplace sometime will make a comment about how fricking long this post is. So again, I'm sorry (I guess I'm sorry... I mean if I was really.... wait did I already say that? XD) but you know. XD

And to get down to the point of this post. Happy birthday Matt. I hope all the gifts and such you get is stuff you wanted or stuff you'll like.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Hiya Matt!!
    HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY!!!:D
    Oh and heres ya Birthday cake:D :

I hope your enjoy your birthday !;)
    Thanks for the cake, Sarah! I almost didn't recognize you with your name change, though.
    D< Oh!? Blaming ME now, are you? And I thought you were supposed to be an adult!!

-3- Hey, any Dr. Who figure rocks~~
    :3 Anyways, I'm really really happy you liked the card and stuff X3 I'm glad that you're really happy and having an amazing day today~
    *Patpat* But seriously, thanks for being such a great friend, and.. I really do hope that you have an amazing year being 16, because you really do deserve it~ :3 (Well after all, you ARE visiting Ashley and getting that motorbike and going to a wicked new school, so there's no doubt that this year will be your best ever!!!)

*Throws confetti*~

Edit: X3 This is random but.. don't you hate how figurines and collectibles always have to be so damn expensive?! >: Oi.
    Yeah, a lot is going to be going on this year. I don't know it's all going to work out, but then again, I thought that when I was taking my GCSEs, and that flew by so quickly.

Anyway, thanks again~ And yeah, I hate that about figurines.
    I already told you happy birthday on MSN yesterday. And I also said I'd reply to your thread today, but guess what, I put it off till today because I can and because I'm so awesome (OMG I guess that makes me a loser or something for using that word) like that and like all of that. XD

I wanted to start the thread (along with like 1 or 2 other people... I can't remember the number) but waking up at 10 am to start the thread... I wouldn't even wake up that early to start mine, let alone yours. So, I guess in a way I'm sorry that I didn't start your thread, on the other hand.... 10 am, I mean come on, I get up at 10 am and go back to bed for another 3 or 4 hours just because I had to wake up, open my eyes, look around, check the time and then try to go back to sleep. I mean getting on PC, typing up a thread, thinking of what to say and all that stuff? That's like shooting a TV because it displays colors in black and white. I mean who would do it? Well I guess you would, sort of reminds me of that time you feel off a bike (one that moves on it's own, because the bike is too good to be person powered), I mean who would fall off a bike and not film it? Come on, both Ashley and I would love to see that and you don't give us the satisfaction of filming it for us? What kind of friend are you? And this just reminds me of the time where we were talking about cats... or was it friends... or I can't remember. *Goes to check the character count*

Oh, and look Matt, you also got a nice new theme. See, you didn't need to contract me to make one for you. But maybe down the road if you do want one (not that I would give up that lovely theme you got now) maybe I'll make one small exception for me never making themes and maybe make one for you. You know, just as a late birthday gift or whatever. But it might take like 10 months to make because look how long I've been wanting a Bleach theme (long before I removed my Inuyasha theme) and I still haven't even started on making the themes. I mean that's been.... what... a month or five now that I haven't had a theme? That's like so no awesome and such. So yea, if you do want me to make a theme for you, put in a request about 10 months ago and I might have it ready for you soon, or I might have it done by your 16th birthday. *Goes to check the character count*

Oh, and you're 16 now. I mean WOW, Sweet 16 and all that stuff. And now you can drive... and that's kind of sad because it's scary. I mean Matt on the road?... I mean that's going to be bad, you'll likely hit a tree, or a car, or a person, or a pole, or a dump truck, or an airplane, or a flying dog, or a 10 ton box rolling down the road, you'll hit one of them while backing out of the driveway with your first car. And normal people don't make a mistake like that, but knowing you Matt you likely will do something like that. *Goes to check the character count*

Funny thing is, the other day Sammi said "You are the master of rants" or something like that (everyone knows how bad my memory is). And since this is a birthday thread for Matt (at least I think I got the right Matt...... crap, if I didn't then..... wow), I thought it'd be nice for me to say "YAY I made the longest reply", just because you said " I never thought you'd write as much as you have" to Ashley I thought I'd be pain and make Ashley mad by making a post longer then hers, sorry Ashley (I guess I'm sorry... I mean if I was really sorry I'd just delete this post and make a one liner.... oh well XD), but I like being talked about and someone somewhere someplace sometime will make a comment about how fricking long this post is. So again, I'm sorry (I guess I'm sorry... I mean if I was really.... wait did I already say that? XD) but you know. XD

And to get down to the point of this post. Happy birthday Matt. I hope all the gifts and such you get is stuff you wanted or stuff you'll like.
    Thanks.

pwned your big reply. XD

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    *gets shot for being late*

Anyways. It's still your B-day where I live so...Happy Birthday Matt ^.^ Hopefully you have a good one ^.^

Back