• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Matt's Epic EV Training Shop

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
  • Matt's Epic EV Training Shop

Welcome everybody to my shop. Here, as you probably guessed, is where you can get your Pokemon, completely EV trained, in whatever you want, for a price. The process is extremely simple actually. All you have to do is post saying what Pokemon you want me to EV train, what you want me to EV train him/her in, your friend code, and your offer for my services. I accept shinys, and already EV trained Pokemon. Please do not offer me hacked Pokemon, I will know! Then, you will get your Pokemon back in about an hour. Please only post if you are ready to trade. Here is the form if you want to make a deal:

Pokemon:
    EV's:
    FC:
    Offer:

Well, get to it!

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
  • so u can train our pokemon for what price???

If you read the entire first post then you would see that I accept shinys or EV trained pokemon. I would also appreciate it if you did not spam up this thread. The only people I want posting are those that are ready to make a deal.

Ven~

twelvie lyfe
    Years
  • can i please have a

Pokemon:Blissey
    EV'S: ummm does lots of defense count?
    FC: 1117 9272 6935
    Offer : Lv.100 Dragonite

EDIT:
    DRAGONITES MOVESET: Outrage, Aqua Tail, Dragon Rush, Fly

Last edited:

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
  • can i please have a

Pokemon:Blissey
    EV'S: ummm does lots of defense count?
    FC: 1117 9272 6935
    Offer : Lv.100 Dragonite
    MOVES: Outrage, Aqua Tail, Dragon rush, Fly

You actually want to max out a Blisseys Sp.Def and HP. Blissey reaches over 700 HP and is often called the Goddess of Special Walling. I only EV Train Pokemon, not give them moves. And even if I did give Pokemon moves, the moves you want me to give her are impossible for her to learn.

As for your offer, can you please tell me the Dragonite's nature, moveset, and EVs?

Last edited:

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
  • sorry i edited my post now

Nature: relaxed
    EVS: i dont think it has any -_-''

I have no use for a Lv. 100 non-EV'd Dragonite. If it was level 95-99 then I could still EV train it, but since it isn't I have no use for it.

can you ev train my charmander till level 100?
    i can offer items tms and lv100 pokemon
    pm me plz

I don't train them to Level 100, as soon as I EV train them I will give them back to you. And if you don't know what EV training is, then you don't have a reason to be in this shop.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Can you EV train me an Abra in Sp.Atk and Speed please? I will offer an XD Lugia if you are interested?

Years
  • Pokemon: Lanturn
    EV's: 40 HP / 136 SpA / 252 SpD / 80 Spe
    FC: In sig.
    Offer: A copy of the lanturn or a level 100 evd blissey or level 100 evd glaceon.

And do we pay you AFTER you train?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Oh, there's a form... OK.

Pokemon: Abra
    EV's: 252 Sp.Atk, 252 Speed
    FC: see sig
    Offer: An XD Lugia

zelda_theralts

FIRE TRANIER
    Years
  • would you Ev train my shiny magikrap in attack it has adamant nature when ever you have time I am not in a hurry my fc is 2277 5319 3993 kyle

_cynthia_

the thirsty devil
    Years
  • I have no use for a Lv. 100 non-EV'd Dragonite. If it was level 95-99 then I could still EV train it, but since it isn't I have no use for it.

I don't train them to Level 100, as soon as I EV train them I will give them back to you. And if you don't know what EV training is, then you don't have a reason to be in this shop.

sorry. ev train and level up
    i can offer a shiny mew

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
    Years
  • so, another EV trainer huh? ok, wanna see how do you work. i want to see how do you do this:
    pokemon: sceptile
    EVs: 255 sp attack/speed (in speed i want 339 nd sp attack too)
    FC: in SIG
    offer: shiny haryama, distant land raikou/suicune/ampharos

then, d u think u can do it?

*note: i know its very hard to get, so u dont need to lv it to 100

Back