• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Matzzz' Trading Thread

Years
    ok here they are

Shiny Kingdra
    Nature Adamant
    IV: 31/29/25/30/28/31
    EVs: 252 Atk/Speed
    Moves: Dragon Dance, Outrage, Rain Dance, Hydro Pump

Swamper
    Nature Relaxed
    Stats 194/139/135/96/106/67
    Moves: EQ, Substitute, Curse, waterfall
    EV: 252 HP and i belive its 126 in Atk and Def but not 100% sure

Years
    i can clone for, i just cloned venice's pokemon for him so i can do the smae to u we'll trade and once we trade ill cone the pokemon and give them back to u how does that sound?

Matzzz

Danger!
    Years
    i can clone for, i just cloned venice's pokemon for him so i can do the smae to u we'll trade and once we trade ill cone the pokemon and give them back to u how does that sound?

Dw im just doing it myself now :)
    i have just got to clone one more wiggly :)

Matzzz

Danger!
    Years
    Thanks to both of you :)
    really helped me with adding to my team as well :)
    and actually i might take up that offer :) ill pm you

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    matzzz i can clone all your pokes for you if you want for free. I won't even take a copy. I clone by AR so you dont have to clone by the GTS glitch if thats what you normally do.

Matzzz

Danger!
    Years
    matzzz i can clone all your pokes for you if you want for free. I won't even take a copy. I clone by AR so you dont have to clone by the GTS glitch if thats what you normally do.

that would be very helpfull actually as i have a trade with you standing already ... say we trade in a min and you clone the pokes and give em back? :)

Back