• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mauja's Eevee Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Belt Mauja

Reaper Trainer
Years
  • First time making a trade thread. Anyways, I do business in breeding Eevees and trading their evolutions.

I will have many eevees very soon.

When asking for an eevee, please specify gender and nature

Wants:
    Deoxys
    Jirachi
    Celebi
    manaphy
    blissy
    electivire
    shiny beldum
    shiny charizard

HG FC:
    lunar: 1076 5518 7898

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I bet I can get a move set on an Eevee u don't know how to

Thats Stupid... saying something like that... not exactly the best insult ever is it, your getting quite a name in the trade thread for being Rude arnt you!

Perriechu

Years
  • Try to be friendly, thats rich considering you were laughing at someone cause they might not be able to get a moveset onto a Pokemon, for all you know they could, they can be an excellent breeder, you are one of the rudest people I've ever met on PC!

Last edited by a moderator:

angelteama

viva mexico!
    Years
  • Try to be friendly, thats rich considering you were laughing at someone cause they might not be able to get a moveset onto a Pokemon, for all you know they could, they can be an excellent breeder, you are one of the rudest people I've ever met on PC!

^
    what he said! x]
    filler for this post.

Coukie

It's only faint
    Years
  • You weren't trying to be friendly. At all. Go crawl back inside the hole you came from, please.

angelteama

viva mexico!
    Years
  • sorry sir but you wen't to far disrespected a good friend of mine like that. You love getting reported don't you.
    I know I'm doing wrong by responding but you wen't to far this time.
    That is no way to talk to a lady. Please get off the threads and come back when you know how to speak properly.

Coukie

It's only faint
    Years
  • You bore me. Really. This is a pathetic attempt at trolling.

Perriechu

Years
  • Wow... you are so mature... swearing over the internet... could you get any more N00bish,
    and now im going to stop replying after this because it's unfair, if you feel the need to be more mature towards me, or angel Pm me ^_^

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Black Belt Mauja: I am terribly sorry that a couple of noobs demolished your thread. Please remake it, and consider adding at least 10 different species too.

angelteama: Dude, you are not trading nor moderating, so do not post.

dragonomega: That's stupid, you are responding to a troll and not using the report button.

Coukie: You weren't really trying to insult him by telling him to crawl in a hole unless you want an infraction too.

When someone is being off topic and/or flaming, use the report button. Do not ever respond to the flamer. You are contributing to the ugly mess.

ps thanks for ruining my dinner :/

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back