• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Max Attack Shiny Tyranitars for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

braminoid

The bird is the word.
    Years
    NEW CLONES! THEESE ARE ONES I HAD TRADED EARLYER SO THEY COME WITH FREE LIFE-ORBS BUT LACK 7 RIBBONS THAT THE OTHER ONES HAD.

To people sayying my Tyranitars are hacked.
    This Tyranitar has Legit stats , Location data , and PP Maxing is possible theese T-Tars ARE NOT HACKED AS FAR AS I AM CONCERENDED I DID NOT MAKE THEESE T-TARS I GOT THEM FROM A TRADE AND THERE DATA IS LEGIT.

OT is Flare. Not Josh.

My friend who knows how to clone cloned my Tyranitar to let me do this. I have 5 for trade and 1 i want to keep for myself. Theese Tyranitars have 9 Ribbons 8 in witch i got myself 403 Attack with a legit Ev Spread (PBR blocks out hacked EV's Spreads and turns them into bad eggs on just Pbr they didn't block out my Tyranitar so i know there legit). There movesets are Earthquake Dragon Dance Crunch and Stone Edge with PP Maxing. If you want one just make an offer theese were cloned so don't offer stuff like Birthday events unless you really want to and DON'T offer me hacked pokemon.

Last edited:

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
    Years
    I now it isnt much but I´ve got an Empoleon at level 43 which isn´t EV trained at all... It is also female so you could breed it and make EV´d Empoleons and trade them for better pokémons because they are quite rare and wanted... 8D

Detox

yeah,i believe i had the same one and traded it because my friend could not get it on PBR

Lucky 1276

Pikachu Lover
    Years
    • GA
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    Hm...how about one of the following:
    Pokemon Channel Jirachi (lvl 100)
    Lvl 1 regigigas (from platinum)

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    I have the same Tyranitar you have. They are all over the site and my buddy had the same problem Phantom had

braminoid

The bird is the word.
    Years
    I have the same Tyranitar you have. They are all over the site and my buddy had the same problem Phantom had
    they worked for me on PBR when i put them on are yours ot to Flare?

bram, some people are smart enough to get hacked pokes onto PBR, but exactly what are the IVs and EVs of said shinytars?
    i don't know i got it lv100 it's stats are
    360 Hp
    403 ATK
    256 Def
    203 Sp.Atk
    236 Sp.Def
    203 Speed
    non of thoose except attack and speed are near max

Last edited:

Detox

nope,my OT was josh,but had the same atack stat you mentioned. plus its shiny aswell.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    I have the same one you do man. It was hatched July 6th, 2007

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    I re-tested the Tyranitar and it is fine. It is not hacked

Detox

oh,well in that case whats its EVs, moveset and IVs? i might be interested...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back