• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+//May Daily Chit-Chat\\+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
  • John:Well,make her care Hotdog D=<

Andy: It's simple.Add the -chan or -kun to their names <3 ANd if you forget their names altogther,just call them whatever comes to mind when you look at them,than add the prefix <D

EDIT:
    I'm 4'11 ;__; Go me >O

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • *~Ashley~* said:
    Oh hey, you mean like those two times you called me Moony? XD; I love bringing that up~

As for shoes and height... I'm really short and have an average shoe size. O.o
    Lmao! He called you Moony? Twice? XDDD

I think you mean suffix, Shamps. XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • *~Ashley~* said:
    Oh hey, you mean like those two times you called me Moony? XD; I love bringing that up~

As for shoes and height... I'm really short and have an average shoe size. O.o
    Yea them times I called you Moony, and the times I messed up on your name, and the times I kind of forgot your name. Yep, prime examples of Andy's bad memory. XD

Miss Kanna said:
    Andy: It's simple.Add the -chan or -kun to their names <3 ANd if you forget their names altogther,just call them whatever comes to mind when you look at them,than add the prefix <D
    Well saying "Ashley-chan", or "Jorfe-sama" sounds strange. On top of that it might mess me up even more then before. XD
    And I'll try to remember that if I can't remember that I'll remember to call them whatever comes to mind.... if I remember what I have to remember. XD

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Miss Kanna said:
    ZOMG!There's a diffrence!? 8O

Yea,that's what I meant ;X I think this song I'm listening to is getting to my head X_X;
    What's the lyrics?

"Prefix and suffix are the same!
    THE SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!
    *Guitar solo*"

Arcanine, Jorfe-sama just sounds plain funny. XDD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Miss Kanna said:

EDIT:
    I'm 4'11 ;__; Go me >O
    Actually, I was thinking along the lines of naming them after hot/handsome anime and video game characters, but then again, that's just me.

Female: Sheena, Rikku, Yuna, Asuka, Sakura, Rei, Tifa, Rinoa, Quistis, Selphie, Motoko, Stellar, Lacus, Lunamaria, Meyrin, Meer, Flay, Cagalli, Murrue, Misato, Kaname, Kagome, Sango, Kikyo, Hinata, Tenten, Temari, Ino, Tsunade, Fuu, Rukia, Orihime
    Male: Kratos, Tidus, Cloud, Sephiroth, Squall, Kira, Athrun, Dearka, Yzak, Shinn, Shinji, Sousuke, Miroku, Itachi, Jiraiya, Mugen, Jin, Ichigo

HA!!! Me ish taller than j00, Jessica~! *razzles* >D j/k

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • It's a random song on 100.3 WNIC 8D I'm singing to it as I speak <D

EDIT:

You forgot Kanna,Sasami and Ayeka,Jack ;____; +emo tears+

John: Tis true,but most girls my age are like,5'3 O_O;

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Miss Kanna said:
    Good for you Andy,i know all of the names on the list he posted XD
    I can't help it if I don't watch every anime out there (Pokemon and Inuyasha is like the only two). But when it comes to Final Fantasy (from FFVII to FF X-2) that's where I'm good at. XD

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • I watch and love every anime <3 My favs are Inuyasha,Tenchi Muyo,Gundam SEEd/destiny/Naruto,Ranma 1/2,Zatch Bell,etc..
    I could list more,but Internet clogging is considered a crime <D

My weakness..final Fantasy characters .__.; My friend is totally obsessed and jabber to me about it at school all day X3 Yet,the only person I can ever recall is Yuna X3;;

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Miss Kanna said:
    I watch and love every anime <3 My favs are Inuyasha,Tenchi Muyo,Gundam SEEd/destiny/Naruto,Ranma 1/2,Zatch Bell,etc..
    I could list more,but Internet clogging is considered a crime <D

My weakness..final Fantasy characters .__.; My friend is totally obsessed and jabber to me about it at school all day X3 Yet,the only person I can ever recall is Yuna X3;;
    I used to watch DBZ, Tenchi Muyo, Gundam (like the first one), and a few others. But games was always more at the top of my list then shows/TV.

When it comes to Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, and other games I own (and I got a good many) I know a good bit about it. XD

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Actually I watch them both on YouTube. XD

I wonder why some words are spelt funny. XD Like champagne. o.O

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Holy crap, May DCC already? It's only 10 PM here. I don't think I'll participate too much in this one. I'm gonna be way too busy in other areas of my life.

Meh, anyways, I'm currently waiting for future releases of Gankutsuou, because that is like the best anime ever.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back