• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: May I have my Username Changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click Here

Graphic Designer
Years
  • I forgot completely about my account that I made long ago, and just now got back on it! And I'd like to change my username to TehDark instead of Click Here. Possible that it could be changed?

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • No, it isn't possible to be changed anymore. It was but has since been removed, as it slowed the server (I think).

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Sorry, I don't think so. The mods took away that feature because it was the cause of major PokeCommunity breakdowns just by changing 1 name. I don't think it's possible. =(

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
  • 2 solutions.

1: make another account, with the name you want(assuming it isn't taken).

2: Um, just keep your name. As others have said name changes caused server crashes, so that feature was removed.

Click Here

Graphic Designer
    Years
  • I'll take "2: Um, just keep your name. As others have said name changes caused server crashes, so that feature was removed."

I don't mind keeping it, and I like how so many replied very quickly after I posted ^^,

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Wow, did it really take five people to tell him the exact same thing? @_@

Yeah, like ^all of them said, we had to stop doing name changes because it put too much of a strain on the server. You've missed your chance to have yours changed, so the only way you can get a name change now is to make a new account.
    *Locked*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back