• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

may the force be with pokemon revived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    this was first made by al duit and I have permission to revive it.

As if you can't tell, this is a Star Wars/Pokemon crossover. This takes place 5 years after the defeat of the Empiror by the hands of Anakin Skywalker (yes, I refer to him as Anakin, not Darth Vader, because it is apparent at this point, Anakin has resurfaced) and his son, Luke. I'm not using any of the novels as referrence on this RP, because I'm not sure how many of you would have read them. Luke Skywalker is trying to build a new Jedi presence in the galaxy. In his search, he comes across a planet that was outside the sphere of influence of the empire. On this planet are humans who live w/ creatures who have a strong bond w/ the force. Indeed, the creatures...pokemon, the natives call them, have special powers focusing on water, fire, grass, rock, etc. He finds five humans on this planet who have the force running through them.

So, there are room for 5 characters. Here's the form:

Name:

Class on planet: (Trainer, Breeder, Police [like Officer Jenny, only no Jenny(s), please!], Healer [again, like Nurse Joy, only no Joy(s) please])

Pokemon: NO LEGENDARIES 6 max.

How many badges and/or ribbons:

Personality:

Description:

Background:

heres mine.

Name: konan

Class on planet: trainer

Pokemon: blaziken, starmie, tropius, garydos, spinerak, spinerak.

How many badges and/or ribbons: 24

Personality: Lost. konan doesn't know what he?s going to do. After being rejected, used, banished, hated, and tortured by everyone, he withdrew from the world. he lives trapped within his mind, though still aware of everything going on around him. konan?s heart is surrounded by a wall of ice. He won't let anyone get close to him ever again, and has a very negative outlook on life. He has some knowledge of the force and has some control over his pokemon. He can levitate items. He is infamous and on the run from the police. He uses starmie like an anti grav board and spineraks to swing. He can control where the web goes and hover for a few seconds.

Description: https://users.bigpond.net.au/acey/images/fanart/elizabethk_ash.jpg
    with a black bag.

Background: basically covered above. He has no friends and is a 9 times league champ. Going into each league three times each.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • The plot could have been better....(Alot better I might add) but I geuss if you read the plot for the first one you will know...But for those who didn''t you could revise it more to help with the understanding!

Years
  • If Al gave you permission to re start this, then the other can be closed. I have no problems with re-starting as long as permission is given AND the other can be closed...so from what I know, Al has given permission to re-start and therfore there is no need for the other one. So this is fine by me, it's longer than four line and has a plot, though I would like to see more information on what Luke plans to do with these five people and their Pokemon.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    thats up to al duit. i copied it directly from the other one. and the other one can be closed.

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
  • Randall-Kun said:
    The plot could have been better....(Alot better I might add) but I geuss if you read the plot for the first one you will know...But for those who didn''t you could revise it more to help with the understanding!
    Or you could stop putting people down and mind your own RPs or the ones you are in....
    I think its great, sadly i have never seen star-wars. Otherwise i would join.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    (I would join in a heartbeat too! buuut, as a joke and to point out my stupidity when it comes to star wars 'what's star wars?' <---I kno what it is, that's my description of how much I know. The name.)

(And Randall, I think it'd be VERY wise, to STOP criticizing people, when you can't do better yourself. You don't have the best rep in the RPG boards anymore. I'd go, recheck and redo YOUR own plots, so they make more sense to me. But anyway, I'll join, and try my best not to seem n00bish due to my lack of knowladge)

Name:Liane

Class on planet: Healer

Pokemon: Delibird, Persian, Blissey, Miltank, Jigglypuff, and Delcatty

How many badges:4-mainly works on healing, and not battling, coordinating ect., resulting in few badges.

Personality:Calm, Caring, Quiet, not one to speak out, basically a traveling Nurse Joy personality, but can become irritated if she meets an irrational person.

Description:

Background:Liane has always been taught how to heal and care for the wounded and injured, and she captures only pokemon that can assist in that. Jigglypuff to put them into a relaxing sleep, and Blissey's nutritious eggs, and Miltanks delicious milk. Her Delibird, Persian, and Delcatty mainly do the little battling she does, and otherwise, her Delibird stays in it's pokeball, and Delcatty and Persian create a relaxed enviroment. She believes that relaxation is the best cure, especially when one is severly injured and is overexerting themselves, she believes that if they stay calm, then less pain will be endured and less commotion will be created. She always stops to help, but her flaws are; she says little, is very shy, and sometimes jumbles up the healing methods in worry, and inexperience. What really sets her off is when a patient is wounded, but refuses to admit it, not sitting still, but having to have her force them to sit down.

Last edited:

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
  • Name:devon

Class on planet: Trainer,

Pokemon: gyrados charazard dragonite feraligator a pichu he doesn't use it for battle but it's his best freind and it's always on his shoulder dragonite

How many badges 8

Personality:childish very childish at times but serious

Description:5,7 brown hair black shirt blue pants

Background:he left home when he was9 and did not get to know his parents.
    made many freinds on his journey to who left made him very angry and thinks of them alot.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    yep. your both in. and could i have a roleplaying sample from you and any one else that joins?

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • ((I was in the old one. I wish to recontinue this RP, but I want my character to go to the dark side as she was going to before. Is that okay?))

Name: Tymph

Class on planet: Trainer and Dragon Breeder

Pokemon: Dragonite, Dragonair, Flygon, Black Dragonair, Umbreon, Espeon

How many badges and/or ribbons: Many, Many ribbons for her dragons, eight badges.

Personality: A rather hotheaded girl, she can get angry very easily. Doesn't get along well with others, and can rush into things. However, though she may appear cruel and impatient, she is good at heart.

Description: Tall (5'8") with long, flowing silver-white hair, barely gracing her lower-back. It is always in a braid. She usually wears a black robe, and a black glove on her right hand with a red jewel on it, the symbol of a Dragon Breeder.

Background: Became a dragon breeder at an early age, her first pokemon a black Dratini. She soon retired at the age of seventeen to become a trainer, and picked up two, non-dragon Pokemon to aid her; an Umbreon and her Espeon. Her father died when she was five, and her mother became depressed, so she was always pretty much a loner. ((Bah, that's all I have for now...))

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    (kay, heres a freshly typed RP Sample. *goes to delete my last post*)

I glanced out the window of the small pokemon center/hospital that took both injured people and pokemon.
    The hospital was located at the base of a mountain, with healing springs as you climbed further up.
    The higher you went, the more you could recover.
    I pulled my gaze away from the hot springs at the base, which was connected to this very room, which was for minor healing purposes, and back to my patient
    "You're awfully young to be doing something as tedious as this." The old woman said kindly to me "Why spend your life here when you could spend your life in the galaxy?"
    "Helping people is my favorite talent." I said, placing a warm, wet cloth over her burning forehead.
    "Mmm...your a sweet girl." She said, falling asleep.
    I opened the door and slipped out quietly.
    Margerete rushed up to me in a hectic manner
    "There's someone, just been attacked by a tyranitar, he won't stop bleeding!"
    "What attack was administered?" I asked pulling on a sanitary glove on my left hand.
    "Metal Claw." She said hurrying back to the patient who was making quite a scene.
    "OOOOOH! OoOoOoOhH!" The lady said as loudly as she possibly could "PLEASE! MAKE IT SToOoOp!"
    I sweatdropped as I had seen worse, and I asked her to calm down, because my persian and delcatty were starting to hiss from their disturbed sleep.
    I grabbed her arm, which was bleeding profusely, with my left hand and ran my right a centimeter above it, closing the wound.
    "OOOooOOh!" She continued "IT-"
    "Oh." She said, looking down at her arm which was now completely healed up.
    "You should wash it in the waters outside. It'll prevent scarring." I peeled off my glove and threw it away.
    I patted Persian and Delcatty twice and returned to the old woman's room, to see if she had been disturbed.
    And she had.
    "Quite a loud woman wasn't she?" The lady asked, laughing wheezily.
    "Very." I said shaking my head.
    "But it was a tyranitar. It is a very large pokemon." I said logically.
    "Baah, it's nothing! You should see a salamence or a tropius. Those are big pokemon." She said waggling a finger at me.
    "I've seen them. They're kind of hard to miss!" I laughed.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Name: Sanji

Class on planet: cauardanator, (that's how you spell it right?)

Pokemon: (my strongest) Blaziken~Ali, (my fave) Wynaut~Porqueno?, (my cutie) Torchic~sammy, (my big guy) Gyarados~Alackard, (my dark) Seviper~Hiss, (my beauty) Milotic~Selena

How many badges and/or ribbons:Blaziken has up to master in tough, and Milotic has up to master in Beauty.
    Also I have gotten 4 gym badges.

Personality:I'm nice, I keep to myself mostly, I enjoy to show off my pokemon so i'm also a bit vane.

Description:

Background:I've lived only with pokemon sence I was a small boy, they are my only friends and family... that's about it...

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • Name: Emily Mueller
    Class on planet: Trainer/ Breeder
    Pokemon: Purple Charizard[Flare], Shiney Vaporeon[Hydro] Dragonite, Tyranitar[Rage], Houndoom[Darkness] Salamance
    How many badges and/or ribbons: 8 badges
    Description: Purple mosaic shirt, tattered jean shorts, sneakers, 5' 6", blonde hair in pigtail, violet eyes.
    Personality:Brave and daring, she is easy to befriend and loves her pokemon dearly. She will do anything for her close friends and loved ones.
    Backround: Bron into a family of breeders, Emily was taught how to make food for each different pokemon, and how to care for them. In a sense she is a minor healer, but she's not too confident with that. She's made many friends but prefers not to talk about them.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • Name: Rayne

Class on planet: Trainer

Pokemon: Charizard, Absol, Lapras, Ivysaur, Zangoose, Pikachu

How many badges and/or ribbons: 8 badges

Personality:A bit hot headed but sweet and kind.

Description: Here, minus the ears and tail

Background: Just your normal everyday trainer. She loves to battle and watch battles.

HEY! JBCBlank, I wanna be your partner!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back