• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May the Force be with Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
Years
  • ((Uwah! Really?! n_n))

Tymph wakes up, fully rested. She changes into her cloak again, for that was the only thing she wore when traveling. Perhaps, once they become accustomed to living here, she would wear more pleasing clothes. She waits for Luke to call to her for them to come out of their rooms.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • As the ship decends, Luke senses at least one of his students is awake, but sends a general message to them all. *Wake up, sleepy heads, we're nearing your new home.*

When you come out of your rooms, you look out the veiwports and see a planet that is so different from your own, you wonder if it's a planet at all, but a giant spaceship that orbits a sun, because Coruscant was all buildings.

OOC: I just posted all of you coming out of your rooms to save time. You can each post your characters' reactions to what you see.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • "Good lord..." Kat rubs her eyes a few times, gaping at the buildings on the outside. "I have never seen so many....they're HUGE!"

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
  • Dev looks at his new home He says"I'm afraid of hights gosh"his Dragonite comes out of his pokeball and seems to says"his is your new home I thought you where afraid of heights"Dev glares at him.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hikari had recalled her delicatty,and had walked out with Black."Wow...!"She gasped.It was so...so..cool!She looked out with sparkles in her eyes.She heard Luke say our new home,and smiled.She smiled! She pat Black and he looked up at her,a little suprised.She wisperd to him."A new home,new life." Black nuzzled her on the leg,and she contiued to pet him.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • "Wow!" Tymph says, looking around. She pauses, looking at her outfit. For a place this marvelous, she should wear on of her dresses she carried around for special occassions. "One moment." she says, going into her room. When she returns, she is wearing a long white robe, sleek and smooth, and it glistened in the light.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • As Luke guides the ship lands to the Jedi Temple's hangar bay, he senses all of your reactions to your first sight of Coruscant, and reminisces about his first sight of the planet.

After finally landing, you exit the ship behind Luke. There to greet Luke are other students of varying ages. A beautiful woman in a white gown with lovely long dark hair in elaborate braids comes to give Luke a hug. Luke smiles broadly and returns the hug.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • Tymph smiles. So this must be Luke's sister that he had mentioned earlier to her in one of her many discussions with him. Her Espeon was now out of its Pokeball, the red spot on her head sparkling magnificently as it took in everything. Both the trainer and the Espeon were sharing the same feelings of awe and happiness.

"A new home, a new beginning..." Breathes Tymph.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hikari comes up behind Tymph and nodded,hearing her last remark.She looked at the woman and cocked her head to the right slightly.She was very pretty,and she cound't stop stairing,but Black nudged her,hard,and she snapped back.
    Black looked around at everyone there,and scooched protectively close to Hikari.She gave him a small bop on the ehad,signaling she wasn't threatend in the least.Black still stayed protectively close,but stoped giveing death glare to all who came near her.Hikari rolled her eyes at him,but let him stay that close.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • OOC: I'm sooo sorry, I've run dry on ideas!

IC: Luke introduces you to the other students.

"And this is my sister, Senator Leia Organa-Solo." Luke smiles fondly.

Leia smiles and bows to all the new students. "I'm pleased to meet you all. Welcome to Coruscant and the Jedi Temple."

"These are my senior students. Each of them will "adopt" one of you, and show you around the temple."

The older students come over to each of you: Corran Horn, a young man about 20 years old; Tyrra Vezz, a strange looking person with two tentacles coming out of her head; Kahreeshku, a tall, furry being; and young boy about 10 years old named Poul Anders.

Last edited:

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • Tymph returns the bow with a smaller bow, not knowing what to do in a situation like this. Her eyes dart from one being to another, her eyes seeming to take them all in. What strange beings, she thinks silently to hereself as she looks at the last three, I never saw aything like them.

((Its okay, we all get writers block now and again...))

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • Kat ooks them over and bows lowly, wanting to show great rescpect. She stands up straight, hands at her sides. "If I may speak....it's an honor to be here....I think that, all together...everything will be right...."

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hikari bows lightly to the others.She didn't say anything though.She didn't know what to say.At the moment,it was overwelming,and alot to take in.She started strokeing Blacks head to comfert herself.She wtaches as Luke introduses them to the seniors.She Smiles lightly,but ended up tipping down her hat again,because she was being shy again.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • "So, the ones who 'adopt' us will be our teachers for the rest of our training?" the girl asks, pushing her silver hair back and holding her arms behind her back as she studies the faces of the others keenly. The temple...it was probably a sacred place, for she knew back at home that a temple was a place people practiced their religion, though it may be different here...

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
  • dev stared blankly for a second then whispered to dragonite"what do I say" dragonite chuckled. Devon whipered furiously"dragonite"! thinking to himself" witch one is the best one to train him surely he wasn't going to be trained by a ten year old" he didn't want to make a fool of himself and remained silent.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back