• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May to become the star?

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    I heard rumer's that May is going to take Ash's place has the star of PoKeMoN, you know the leading role...

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    May becoming the main star? She is already a star but never will be the main. May will never be the main focus of the show. She had her shine during the contestes and that is it. The show has been revoling around Ash gathering gym badges or some battle related thing. They not going to make a complete direction change after 9 or so years of battling. It makes no sense. May is there as a side thing with her contests.

Sweet May

Custom avvie coming soon...
    Years
    Well, Haruka is already a star in the show. She's the main character like Satoshi and it will be impossible for both of them to come off the show. Haruka's job is like Satoshi's. To get ribbons and compete like Satoshi gets badges and competes. Simple I think. Oo;

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    That is true. She shines as mush as Ash when she is in her battles but I don't think we be seeing May go solo and the camera is following her anytime soon. Then leaving Ash like dust in the wind like Misty and Tracy.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    May becoming the star? No.

Since the beginning, Ash has been the star, that's just how it is. Sure, there have been other stars that travel with Ash, but no one else is ever gonna be the MAIN star, besides our little friend. Where exactly did you hear this information? O.o

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    just rumer's that some body must have started some were... I guest it not really important.....

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    I have wishfull thinking that May & Ash well become girlfreind and boyfreind. that May does not ever leave the show....even if they are no PoKeMoN contest's in the next region.After the Kanto Battle Frontier season. They could easly make make May & Ash have a long distance realationship..by giving them both new PoKeNavigator with video phone's...You know those map's they have with the PokeDex...

And it also whould a new plot line, whill Ash is getting gym bage's in one region , May is getting contest ribbon's in another, they could easy swich back and forth between them in the episode's...

Last edited:

Karrit

Vulpix Master
    Years
    • Age 45
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    Doubtful at best. I didn't like May at first, but she's growing on me. I'm glad she's improved with her pokemon and is getting some screetime.

Back