• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May vs. Dawn--Who's Better

Who's Better ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick TH

WHA?
    Years
    Well, Misty is the coolest and best of them all. But, if I really had to choose between the two. I think it would be May.

It really is difficult to choose, seeing as they both started off as clumsy beginners with no idea as to how to batttle.

That's all I have to say about it.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    Not a hard choice for me..

I vote May. May is, or has, better charecter personality or design. She isn't as streotypical as I think Dawn

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
    Years
    I'll vote Dawn. Untill the day now I've always wondered how that they possible come up with may her.. haircut T-T

but.. I see Dawn more as a FireRed/LeafGreen-Girl clone. I mean, the hat? & the skirt? It's just practically the same o_o
    It's such a pity that they didn't brought her into the anime. I would definitly vote for her then..

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    I think May xD, May has WAY more experience and Dawns pokemon are 2nd rate T_T Meaning they're bad compared to Mays Maybe 1on1 Dawn would win if her darn Piplup evolved xD

G14c30n

1337 g14c30n
    Years
    • TX
    • Seen Apr 13, 2008
    Dawn is the sexiest of all. I will have her if she's ever real. NO ONE ELSE WILL WIN HER OVER! D=

Pikachu2007

Free hugs for everyone!
    Years
    I like both of them. They're all have very good personalities (which I find attractive in both cartoons and real people), and they're voices are pretty. Dawn's, to me, sounds a LOT better in the English dub than the Japanese version. But Misty's my fav.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    Dawn's Pilup will evolve in Sinnoh like Ash's Aipom, I know how many people say Piplup won't evolve it will lose it's bratty attitude, but when a Pokemon evolves it keeps it's attitude in check, so Piplup, Aipom, Buneary, Turtwig and Buziel, they'll all evolve. And when Piplup evolves into Empoleon, Dawn has the chance to beat May, which she will

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    How can you be so sure Dawn would beat May? The anime seems to support pokemon with a type disadvantage winning, so I wouldn't be surprised to see Blaziken beat Empoleon...But hey Dawn could win too, there's no telling.

Years
    Actually Blaziken has a type advantage. Fire inflicts normal damage, and fighting inflicts double damage to Empleon. Empoleon also has a type advantage against Blaze but Blaziken gets a net win.

Jordan>

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I would Prefer May she's much better than Dawn (hikari) Hikari is cute too But I like May more <3

Me2UJus4Free

It's peanut butter jelly time!
    Years
    See that's why I chose Treecko.I like Pokemon with only 1 type, I hate double weaknesses.

Keep in mind that most double type Pokemon have their advantages, too. Swampert for example, only has weakness and that's grass. Being part ground type, it's resistant to electric attacks.

/ Off topic.

In a battle between Dawn and may, May would win.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back