• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maybe post, or maybe not..

Did you ever back out in making a post or thread suddenly?

• Total voters

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I grab myself from Post hurting every member that won't back off and usually use the thingy.=3

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I do that with Rp's a lot. It's just.....'if I post this, how exactly will this keep the RP active?' If I don't think of anything, I assume someone else will start it back up. But they don't o.o

Another reason I back out of posting is because I know I'll be to lazy to reply to the comment made on mine if there is one XP

Usually I just post though o.o

Years
    I've done it a few times, but not because I was shy. I either stopped because I didn't like how it sounded or just didn't feel like it because I got up for a minute and didn't want to finish it. XD

Makoto

Years
    I never post in threads that I want to live(j/k). Seriously, it seems like whenever I post in a thread, it's days before it gets another post......

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Yeah...when I'm feeling really lazy...or if I can't get something to say...or if I just find my post is inappropriate..

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    All the friggin time...it gets quite ridiculous how I feel like posting in a thread...and suddenly back out. Sometimes it's laziness, but for the most part it is low self-confidence. It really, really sucks...

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Yes, many times. I'll want to post my opinion or respond back so badly, but after typing it up half-way through...I'll stop. e_e; It just feels so awkward when another post doesn't come by in a while. I could get really shy, or just feel as thought I might offend somebody and cause trouble. (I re-read my posts so many times, it's not funny. It's only a few places where I'm majorly sarcastic and rude. =/ *coughGaiacough*) I don't bother with threads, knowing 99% of them'll be neglected anyways.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Not in a while. If there's a thread I like or something that I need to post about, I'll just go ahead and do it. No sense in putting it off if I can get something over with, and if it's just posting then...there's no point in being afraid really.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    No, actually I always post what I wanted to post in the first place.

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    Sometimes, because it sounds pointless or I read it after I posted it and saw that I messed up somewhere, then I just erase it.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh yeah, I been backing away from posting. When I just joined here...I didn't want to post a thread...O_o I was so afraid it will be spammy or not too popular. But then I had courage to make a few. It is not too bad now. ^^ If I get a idea...I will definely make one now. XD

Years
    All the time. I like having the best posts I can, and some of them just don't seem to be that way.

If I back out, it's usually because:
    a. It might have been already said/made, and I don't like repeating people.
    b. It sounds kinda lame.
    c. I just didn't like the way it came out.

Back