• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mayotte Madness [PG-17 possible]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki

Nothing like finding a girl sleeping in bed with you to wake you up, honestly... Instinctively, I had jumped out of bed and slapped her, and was now standing in front of the bed panting, my hair sticking up every which way. I glanced over, to notice another bed, a young man in it. I was sharing a room with a guy? Since when was it appropriate to mix genders like so...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Huh?" I asked, opening m ees drowsily. I shook my head, and suddenly brought my hand to my face. "Hey, what was that forWHATDIDYOUDOTOME?!" I asked, nearly flying out of the bed to stand in front of her. My eyes flickered to Akee, but he didn't seem to be a problem at the moment. "You pervert!" I accused. "What's the idea, dragging me into your bed while I'm asleep?!"

Last edited:

Kurosaki

"What do you mean! You climbed into the bed yourself!" I shrieked back, the staff and armor beginning to materialize on my body, and when it did, the window flew open and wind began flowing into the room violently. I hated being accused of something I didn't do most of all...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I blinked, then stepped back, falling once more onto my rump, but this time, onto the bed. "Now- now Mana, d-d-don't get too upset..." I said, practically shrinking away from her. I didn't think about the strange inconsistencies that came to mind, right now, I was just terrified over what Mana would do to me...

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Okay, now I'm really lost. I've noticed all their change of clothes and such, but I just can't quite get how the heck they could do that. But if they could do weird magic~y stuff, I was postive I could as well.

Ridding my thoughts for later, I sat on the ground, crossed legged. I figured I'd might as well just wait until they calm down before I whined about being hungry. It was fun seeing Yuugiou~girl look so afraid of David, too.

Kurosaki

Seeing the frightened look on her face, I refrained from damaging her at all, and changed back to my human form almost instantly after. "Lets just get breakfast or something, okay?" I asked them as I tilted my head to one side. I had an urge to cook for some reason, let alone wear pink...

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    "Oh, good morning, you two."
    Turning over on my back, I surveyed the situation. Both girls were up(and seemly active). It looked like a fight had just gone on, since they both looked flustered.
    "Have a good sleep?"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I blinked, and got to myfeet, relaxing a bit. The sudden change in her personality was... unsettling. Oh well. "Erm, all right." I said. I wasn't quite sure how well Mana could cook, but it was better then going hungry. I noticed akee, and immidiately forced down any signs of uncertainty. "Fine, thanks." I said calmly, still believing that Mana must have somehow gotten me into her bed while I slept...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back