• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May's MotM Results! Mmmhmm

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
By purpose, I'm guessing you mean "allowing various PC members to be recognized for various traits".

Various PC members = the same people every month?

Maybe they just outshine the others by miles? At least give them credit for being good in something.

To be honest, I'm sick of getting somewhere in strangest every month, but if people want to think that I'm strange, by all means, let them! MOTM is about free choice, and if you don't want that, just simply don't vote. Sure, have fun, vote for the underdogs, it just might do some good, but you just have to face the facts that they can't win all the time, k?

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
xD It seems this is getting a bit out of hand huh? I just want voice an opinion here, not an argument. I really don't see why you have picked out those five names. In Fox, Limey, Siggy, Cheri and myself, I don't see us winning everything each month. If you win something that means we are seen as the best at that category. So, there is no need to complain if we are seen as the best by others. Remember, none of us rig this contest, it is all voted for by other members.

Back