• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May's Return(AdvanceShipping[PG-10])

~CyberKitsune09~

Proud Tails fan!
Years
  • Ok, I'm not good at writing AT ALL, but AdvanceShipping Inspires me so, here you go:

--Chapter P---
    -Pre fanfic-
    This is my first advanceshipping fanfic, so if you don't like advanceshipping turn back now!
    -Ages-
    Ash: 13
    May: 13
    Dawn: 11
    Brock: 19
    Max: 9

Ok, this fanfic comes in right after DP047 aka. Sandshrew's Locker!
    --Chapter 1-- (Revised as of 5/9/08 10:03PM PDT)
    -The Hotel-
    Ash, Brock, and Dawn Just got to Hearthome city thanks to Mira's Abra and are walking to the hotel to check in. The three kids approach the clerk,

"A room for 3 please" Ash says to the clerk,

"Sorry, but all of our smaller rooms are booked... I can get you a room for five at least." The clerk replied.

"Thats fine." Ash said.

The clerk gave Ash a room key, and told him that their room was on the fourth floor, room 201. The group got into the elevator. Brock pressed the 4 button. As the elevator doors were closing, Ash heard a VERY familiar voice at the check-in desk asking for a room for two...
    Ash and friends got to their room and it had 3 queen beds, a table, a mini-fridge, and a videophone with end tables between the beds, the room was in a rectangular shape. It had a window in the right side, and the door was on the left side. Ash sat in the bed nearest to the videophone while Brock and Dawn sat at the table and started to talk. Just then the phone started ringing, Ash picked it up.

"Hello?" Ash said, The screen on the phone read "Voice Only"

"Hi, are you Ash Ketchum?" it was the clerk at the front desk.

"Yes, I am" Ash replied.

"Some one wants to come up to your room, I believe his name is Max, is it ok if I send him up?" The clerk said.

Ash's eyes widened at the name Max.

"Could it be?" Ash Thought, He rememberd one of the voices he heard earlier, Then he replied "How old does he look?"

"Huh? He looks about the age of 9." The clerk confusingly said.

"Ok, Please send him up." Ash replied.

"Uhh... I will..." The clerk said, still sounding confused.

"Ok, Thanks!" Ash said happily, then he hung up the phone.

Before telling Brock or Dawn that May's brother was in sinnoh, Ash opened his bag and took out his journal labeled "Secret Do not Open!" and read the last page to himself.
    Ash's Journal said:
    Dear Journal,
    This is the last day I have with May,Brock,and Max before I head home to Pallet town again. I want to say somthing to May, but I... well... Cant, I want to tell her that Iove her! and that Drew is a backstabbing ***** I bet he'll turn on her in Johto!
    *sigh* I just can't admit it.
    --Later--
    I just won a contest with May! Well actually, we tied and we both have a part of the ribbon! ...I just can't beleive that I have to leave for sinnoh...
    Ash closed the book and put it back in his bag.

"Who was that on the phone?" Brock asked,

"It was the front desk... asking if Max... as in May's little brother, could come to our room." Ash replied.

"WHAT!?!" Brock exclaimed.

"Who's Max?" Dawn asked confusingly.

Before Brock answered Dawn's question there was a knock at the door. Ash opened the door, It was Max.

"Hi" He said, and then added "Can I come in?"

"Sure" Ash replied.

Max sat down at the table.

"Why are you traveling in Sinnoh? and is May with you?" Ash asked curiously.

"I am traveling with May." Max said proudly, and added "She'll tell you why we're here when she gets back from the pokemart."
    --End of chapter 1--

Ok, That was Chapter 1, Please comment.

--Chapter 2--
    -May's Return-

Ash, Brock, Dawn, and Max waited for May to come back from the pokemart, Max and Dawn watched TV while Brock was on the PokéNet. Ash just sat at the table... waiting and thinking.

"Why did she come back?" He thought.

"Does she like me like I hoped?" He thought again.

Just then the phone rang again, Brock answered.

"Max, It's for you!" Brock shouted.

Max answered the phone and listened for a while, afterwards he said Ok, and hung up the phone.

"Ash, May wants you to come to the pokemart." Max said surprisingly.

"W... Why?" Ash questioned.

"Ummm... She needs help I guess."Max said unknowingly.

"Ok then." Ash confirmed.

It was a beautiful night in the quiet Hearthome city, Full moon, clear sky, no wind, and it was about 70 degrees. A very romantic night, Ash thought. He approached the blue pokemart, May was standing out front, next to a motorized scooter for two. May wasn't looking at him as he was approaching, she was just staring left.

"Hi May!" Ash said happily.

"Huh?! Oh! Ash!!!" Said with sparkles in her eyes =3.

"It's Finally you! after all this time!!" She added.

She started crying tears of joy and hugged Ash. Ash was surprised of this action and kinda jumped at it. But he was comfortable with it. She stopped hugging, a little too soon in Ash's mind.

"I know it's been awhile... Have you had dinner yet?" May Asked.

"No, Not yet" Ash replied.

"We should catch up over dinner then" May said, then smiled, "We'll have a great time, don't worry." She assured.

"Ok, That sounds Great!" Ash said with a happy flare in his voice.

They jumped on May's scooter and drove towards a restaurant. Ash didn't know where they were going, or if Max, Brock, and Dawn knew that May and him were having dinner. May saw that Ash was board, and speeded her scooter up, Forcing Ash to grab on to her. Ash then realized how good May looked in her new outfit, It's Greenish Emerald color, Match the stands of Yellow, Red, and White on her outfit.

"May is pretty sexy." Ash thought happily as they rode off in the distance.
    --End of Chapter 2--

There's chapter 2 for you. Please comment and review. ^_^

Last edited:

Mistress Darkrai

Capturing Darkrai
    Years
  • I actually have time to review, so here is a review.

1) You aren't using proper writing technique, I guess that's what you could call it.
    Originally Posted by: ~cpuDuDe08~

Ash, Brock, and Dawn Just got to Hearthome city thanks to Mira's Abra and are walking to the hotel to check in. The group gets there and there is no line at the check-in counter. Ash starts talking to the clerk,
    "A room for 3 please" Ash says,

You cannot tell where the new paragraphs are. Instead of like that, you could put:

Ash, Brock, and Dawn just got to Hearthome City thanks to Mira's Abra and were walking their way to the hotel to check in. The three children arrive at the hotel and head to the counter and then find the clerk.

To the clerk, Ash says, "A room for three please."

Did you see what I did? I added a line in front of the paragraph, and then I also used better words to describe their way to the hotel. I also used better punctuation too. A way to do this correctly would be to use Microsoft Word. That usually helps with sentences and phrases and such.

2) Your writing is a little bright. I know that it's a preference, but to me, it was a little bright. A better color may be: green or blue. Blue would probably be the best. And, your paragraphs are bold! Don't do that!

3) Make your chapters a little bit more longer. A way to do this would be to add more details. Maybe describe the characters clothes (but we already know what they look like) or what the characters are feeling. Another way is to explain the enviroment in in-depth details.

That's it for this review! I'm not criticizing; I'm helping! Hopefully, this helps you!

~CyberKitsune09~

Proud Tails fan!
    Years
  • I see what your saying,
    I'll revise it sometime... but I want to get the next chapter out first.
    Also, because I'm a Mac user I use Textedit over Word...
    I might download word 08' for Mac trial though...
    and I changed the color to blue... Sorry, Red is my thing XD

Thanks For the Review! It really helped ^_^

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Fanfiction rules state to not change the color of your font when posting a chapter. Your story should be readable on every skin, and this means using the default font color. Which means not to add any color tags to your story.

Please change the color.

~CyberKitsune09~

Proud Tails fan!
    Years
  • Sorry, I didn't know.
    Changed font to black.

Okie, I'm going to try to revise it now.
    (Just remember that I suck a writing XD)

Ok, I finished revising. Please point out any spelling mistakes as spelling is one of my weaknesses.

Last edited:
    Back