• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mazilwolfs Pxiel arts

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    oldest first:
    Mazilwolfs Pxiel arts

tha flower, i thnk i had it in the sprite showcase for a while, go a little bit of crit on it and changed it, so... yeah.
    Mazilwolfs Pxiel arts

done from scratch by me, the pallete might look a tad familliar, its from the openings of R/S/Ethe only bit i didnt make is the pokeballs about the outside!!!
    this ones using the same pallte, and yeah, the mountiains in the ref looked like that.
    but i dont like it anways.
    what do you guys think?
    Mazilwolfs Pxiel arts

Last edited:

kayleigh-gurl

kay kay ere
    Years
    hi i think the oldest is the best but the sun ruins it.the second 1 is brilliant & i cant see anything rong with it sept maybe the shading of the grass.the last one could realy use more shading.but part from that good job!!

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    please, those are just brilliant. i couldn't even imagine pulling off some scenery like that pixel by pixel

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back