• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

McCovey's very small trade thread

Prince_McCovey_Pika

Prince of Panada
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2012
    Uh, what are the IV's/Nature's of the the Aipom and the Rotom?

don't know the IV's but the natures on the aipom and rotom are:
    aipom: naive
    rotom: modest

i have a pansage i can name, though its a male, and I have a sawk i can name

if you can think of a good male nickname for the pansage i'll take it, and i'll take sawk as well, anything specific that you want?

1 Archen for the pre-evo tirtouga NN Carra?
    that works for me, i'll breed one for you so i can get the archen to someone else too

Do you still need a nicknamed female sewaddle?

i don't need it per-sey but i would like one, what pokemon from the list did you want?

I'd like to trade a Throh for Sawk
    I have 2 Throh for 2 Sawk

FC is 0346 8586 3576
    let me know

I actually don't have any sawk, i need sawk, i've already got a throh, sorry

Hey, can you please breed me a Archen, I don't have much to offer

what all do you have to offer?

Last edited:

Prince_McCovey_Pika

Prince of Panada
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2012
    Well the celebi to get zorua would be neat but i have the notion that probably it isn't fair so i would settle with a tepig or snivy.

okay, well I'm being generous to the people of PC actualy, so i can trade you the Celebi, as long as you have something on my want list I'm practically giving the Events away, first come first serve though since I don't have clones. You'll have to wait until 3pm Pacific Time though, I ended up getting called into work today and don't get off until then

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    okay, well I'm being generous to the people of PC actualy, so i can trade you the Celebi, as long as you have something on my want list I'm practically giving the Events away, first come first serve though since I don't have clones. You'll have to wait until 3pm Pacific Time though, I ended up getting called into work today and don't get off until then

No problem, also if you want i can clone and send it back.

Back