• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

McDonalds 2014 Trading Cards/toys

Pinta77

https://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/McDonald's_Collection_2014_fully_revealed

https://www.happymeal.com/en_US/index.html#/Toys

I work at McDonalds, so I can get my hands on these very easily >:P I have gotten 14 toys so far. Each toy comes with 1 card. The toys themselves aren't as great as previous ones, but they're still kinda neat. The cards are all reprints with the mcdonalds "M" logo on them. It's a 12 card series.

I've gotten 10 of the 12 cards, but only 3 of the toys. Each box in storage has 3 different kinds of toys inside, while the card with the toy can be any one of the 12.

Also, for anyone trying to get the toys, you can buy just they toy (rather than the whole happy meal) from any McDonalds for around $1.84. Varies from store to store. Employee discounts will not be valid on purchases for toys only, but if you work there, just grab some :P

The toys include: Xerneas, Froakie, Fennekin, Chespin, Pikachu, Yvetal, Helpotile, Mewtwo, Pancham, Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur

The cards include(in order): Weedle, Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Pikachu, Inkay, Honedge, Snubull, Swirlix, Bunnelby, Fletchling, Furfrou

Anyone excited? I'm gonna get 'em all! Thoughts, opinions, questions about the pokemon toys/cards? (Or inside questions on mcdonalds?) :P

orangeralts21

Newfound Respect for Wobbuffet
    Years
    Excited! I go to McDonalds' alot, so I should get some Kids Meals every now and then.

Do you steal the toys? Or do they let you have some?
    (it sounded like stealing)

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    i have the fraokie toy with the bunnelby card. i wonder if these cards can be played in tournaments and stuff. well anyways, i cant go there alot and i dont really care about the toys as much as the cards. thats mainly why i got it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    These cards should be tournament viable. Especially since they appear to be reprints of the Chespin, Froakie, and Fennikin decks from LT i believe.

Also i plan on collecting a few weedles. So far i got one...

Pinta77

We are allowed to take a toy every now and then, but not in the volume I've been taking them :P Yeah they should be good for tournaments cuz they're all reprints, but I don't know for sure because I don't play

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    I work at McDonald's as well. I have almost all the toys. Some are still in package and I don't know the cards. I know I have Chespin, Inkay, Honedge, Swirlix, and Pikachu. I don;t know if opening the rest will be shooting myself in the foot or what. I don't really foresee these being radically collectible. If anyone's really in need PM me and I might be able to hook someone up.

Pinta77

I have multiple of each card and at least one of each toy. I think I have at least 30 of the toys all together now... 1.84 each.... that's $55.22 worth to a normal customer... for free to me >=)

Pinta77

Yeah o_o No more Pokemon.. "How to Train your dragon 2" Frisbees anyone?

Years
    Mine were out of the toy basically before the month was even half over. :( Someone bought 200 of the toys from a single McDonald's in my area, so due to poor toy planning on the part of McDonald's (they had the figures from 2011 and 2012 to go off of), they were gone before I had even gone to get any. :(

Pinta77

200 toys... that's almost $400 dollars...

So we went from Pokemon, to How to train your dragon 2, now Mario Kart 8 =) So for Mario Kart 8, there are 8 toys. Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Toad, Bowser, Peach, and the last one.... a mario hat for a kid... strange for that last one.

Back