• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

McDonalds or Burger King?

Mcdonalds or Burger King?

• McDonalds

Votes: 22 42.3%
  • Burger King

Votes: 30 57.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Draik

Hi.
    Years
    McDolalds fan for me. Never been to Burger King anyways. Don't know why. The heck, I don't even like American-Style cheese. But I love the McNuggets though!

Years
    I like burger king better. I like the burgers better ^^;
    that, and we eat there more often (esp. when we live overseas. It's hard being a military brat sometimes XD). ^^;

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I like the Mc Chicken set meals from McDonalds, but Burger King isn't that bad either.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    MegaDitto said:
    I like Burger King better.Lower prices and the food is less fattening.

._. neh.. i was doing this health project thingy on different fast foods once..
    and it said that a whopper consists of 120% of the daily fat intake..
    .__. soo.. yeah.. >< thats ALOT of fat..

i don't like going to either.. but i choose McDonalds over Burger King because i like McDonald's foods better ._.
    meh..

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    Burger king, what can I say they are the kings of burgers......their fries are nice too!

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    I say McDonalds, but I also eat in Hesburger sometimes (There isn't Burger King in my country XD). I think McDonalds food is good! *loves Mcflurrys*

Blade

You don't understand me.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    I prefer Burger King to McDonalds. The burgers I find have a lot more to them and the fries are good too. The drink refills is also a nice added touch.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    No we have not got a Burger King. It's Hungry Jacks here like Dark Pikachu said.
    I prefer Maccas. Although, since my Diahorria (sp?) and Sickness incident, I won't look at a Quarter Pounder the same again.

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    BURGER KING!! They offer the BK Veggie burger.... :D :classic:

Oh yeah...and I don't eat fries or anything else that comes from fast food places, so...

Last edited:

Lucid

McDonals pwns!! their frys are the best, and Burger King's food always taste soggy XP

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    go Mcdonalds! I love there pancakes XD
    and did you know that they invented the chicken nugget?
    tis true! >3
    but there fries suck if there cold :P blehch!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    McDonalds~ Badadadada~ I'm lovin' it. <3

Honestly. xD I like the burgers there better, though Wendy's is much more better~

Back