• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

McDonalds or Burger King?

Do you prefer McDonalds or Burger King?

• McDonalds

Votes: 24 46.2%
  • Burger King

Votes: 28 53.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alex The Great Master

Zeophyte in Eternal Exile
    Years
    Burger King and McDonals both have good hamburgers and chips. But the Burger King sundaes are horrible, so I stay with McDonals (mmm... McSwing Oreo...)

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    [SIZE="-7"]I prefer Burger King but the rest of my family loves McDonalds so we always end up going there. I <3 Burger King because their fries are good, they have bigger, beefier burgers, and they also have those little Hershey's Chocolate Pie things that you can get for like $1. Really good stuff. And they just have a better overall taste than McDonalds does IMO. But..I'd really rather have Pizza Hut or KFC over either of them...XD
    [/SIZE]

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Burger King's fries are nasty in my opinion. They're too dry and whatever they put on the outside of them tastes like wax. :\ I do like an occasional Whopper, but I'd have to go with McD's here.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    coachwhipneoship said:
    Burger King because they offer veggie burgers.
    Neither really, but I do like veggie burgers =3 McDonald's salads are nasty. I almost never go to fast food places though.

Years
    I prefer mcdonalds, because in my opion the foods nicer than the food at burger king, plus burger closed near where i lived 1 year ago and was replaced with a new restaurent called frankys&bennys, and the food theres lovely.

Years
    I like McDonalds better because the Burger King where I live serves aweful food.

But, if you had it, I would vote for White Castle. Those burgers are the best!

So, vote goes to McDonalds.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Geh,McDonald's.

Burger King has awesome meals,but I prefer McDonald's Double Quater Pounder *3*(yes I have that much of an appetite >,>) And their deserts are just awesome.Burger King is the same,but I like MD better :P

But like Toothache said,can we choose KFC? 8D It just rocks >33

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    well i hat Burger king I thnk their burgers suck and Mcdonads is REALLY cheap over by me and i love their food^^ and the fries (and yes despite the complete greasiness XD)

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Definitely BK. McDonald's is disgusting in my opinion. I love Burger King burgers :3

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I don't particularly like either, but if I had to choose, it'd be McDonalds. Their food is a little greasy, but I tend to go over there more than BK~ .-.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I prefer McDonalds. Burger King uses a microwave, I've seen it. XD

I got a Whopper there once, and the lettuce was hot. So I stopped going there, but there fries are pretty good. Not better than McDonalds though. ;P

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    Has everyone forgotten about BK's awesome onion rings and onion ring dipping sauce!? I mean gawd, that's like +50 fast food points. Am I right or am I right?

Last edited:

BlisseysCharizard

What?! Chansey Is Evolving!
    Years
    I Like McDonalds better For there Burgers and Chicken Nuggets. I only like Burger King For there French Fries.

Back