• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

McDonalds OR Subway

McDonalds OR Subway

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    McDonalds OR Subway? Easy pick the best out of the 2
    But to some people its not so easy
    McDonalds gives you delicious fatty foods and Subway gives you a selection of yummy breads and vegetables and cookies n stuff like that

Id have to choose Subway, i do eat fatty foods but not occasionally
    I mean, cheeseburgers are nice and tuna sandwiches :classic:

So please decide which one ur going to pick.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    yea kewl!

McDonalds - Im lovin it

Subway - Eat fresh!

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I love subs, so i'll say Subway X3
    If i'm in a greasy-food mood i'd rather go for a Burger King -nicer fries X3

Kurosaki

Subway!!!! And just so I don't look bias because my grandpa owns two stores and I work at one, I'll supply some reasons for my opinion:

-McDonalds food tastes like garbage. Half their stuff isn't even real. They don't even make it fresh like Subway does.

-McDonalds doesn't let you personalize your food very much like Subway does

-I don't get free food at McDonalds, XD

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Yukito said:
    Subway!!!! And just so I don't look bias because my grandpa owns two stores and I work at one, I'll supply some reasons for my opinion:

-McDonalds food tastes like garbage. Half their stuff isn't even real. They don't even make it fresh like Subway does.

-McDonalds doesn't let you personalize your food very much like Subway does

-I don't get free food at McDonalds, XD

That was the typical response coming from you...XD

I personally like McDonalds better...but only because of their chicken fingers, because they are nummy. <3 I hate those chicken nuggets, though. >.O Ick~

Batesymon

Tuesday!
    Years
    Maccas and you want to know why:
    That annoying guy on Subway ads: Oh, here's another thing you won't find at McDonald's - Me.

And that is why so many people go there in place of subway. XD

Also, on the ad, I think they were using American statistics. It's different over here (Well we don't Super size anyways)

Years
    Subway is waaaay better and healthier!
    McDonalds is.....o.0;; I don't even know what they do to their meat but...ew! I feel safe eating subway. Plus they don't have the choice of Mountain Dew at McDonalds like they do at Subway! XD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Subway, of course. n_________n I've never been big on fast food places. I only ate there maybe once or twice a month. But once summer started, I decided to completely eliminate all fast food and pop from my diet. :33

Although it seems odd, since I rarely ate fast food or drank pop and sodas anyway...meh. XD But I can tell that since I've gotten rid of those things completely from my diet, I've just been so much healthier. =3

And Subway I guess is "fast" food, but at least they don't dip everything in grease and deep fry it. x_______X;; *really really despises McDonalds...with a passion* XD

~Kelsey

Years
    well i chosse subs it so fresh and good.and my favorite food of subway a chiken sandwich with barbicue hhhmmm like subd eat fresh

Years
    Ok, how about this, McDonalds fries with a Subway Sub, yeah? XD I prefer Subway over McD's though. Their sandwhiches are total awesomeness!

Back