• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MD And Ranger Stories - Want to share what happened?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Well, i figured that since there's one like this in the D/P forum, we need one here, and since the MD rescue thread is starting to get spammed up with stories, i decided to make this thread.
    So, what you do in here is that you share with us what you did in MD(Mystery Dungeon) or Pokeon Ranger today, simple.

Well, i'll start, today i "Completed" MD, by taking Gengar to 20F of Murky Cave, now i just need to recruit suicune, the regis, Celebi and Jirachi and i've completed it

Last edited:

ShinyMew

Flash Animator
    Years
  • wow congrats brotlov. I havnt even got past Ho-Oh ._.
    one tuesday (i think) i was doing a mission in stormy sea and I rescued the person. but i wanted to stay and kill kyogre for no reason. and guess what?! i recruited it! YAY! Now I have all I need to beat Ho-Oh!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Thanks, well right now i'm at 20F of purity Dungeon, trying to get Celebi, after this i'm going to try and recruit the Dogs

Last edited:

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
  • well it all started in Blue recsue team I was on the mission were u have to kill suicune I got to the second tho last lvl then a delibird used present and it hit me w/ 300 damage I was soooooooooo anyoyed I wanted to throw my DS on the floor, yeah that was the most recent happening...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Darn It!
    I just died in Purity Dungeon, 21F(darn Castform)
    well i've just recruited Entei and Raikou, now it's off to northwind Field

ShinyMew

Flash Animator
    Years
  • I hate Delibirds. Present is EVIL!! I have almost every friend area except Sourthern Island and Ice Floe Beach. Uhh...I guess my most recent happening is....I unlocked a LOT of dungeons (Grand Sea, Darknight-Relic, Far-off Sea and some others) I just died in Grand Sea D:

boo836

I'm back?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    In ranger I completed my browser(Well not really since I didn't save but I did capture snorlax still he was easy). :)

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
  • I restarted my game with Totodile and Bulbasaur, I was thinking of recruiting a teddiursa and a paras later, any thought if I should go with someone better, but I want them earlier on in the game.

TNT

louder!..... louder!..WHISMUR!
    Years
  • i started again.(i WAS a lv 80 golduck that could ohko kecleons with fury swipes and id done all dungeons except jirachi and celebi ones.)
    i became mudkip with torchic as a partner.
    im trying to become gold rank before you first see alakazams team so i can tell sunbbull im gold rank.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Well, I manage to Defeat Suicine on my second attempt (The first one, He killed me with his Mighty Aurora beam, And This time, he didn't, xD) and yeah, I manage to recruit -enter a long pause here- a Volbeat, He manage to help me defeating Suicine (With His Confuse Ray), and My Partnered Pokemon; Sceptile didn't help at all, (I forgot I only set his move to Leaf Blade, xD), And yeah, I'm scared to fight Ho-Oh..DD:
    Oh, yeah...I'm a Blazike after all ; D

AlexPokemon

o noez.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2008
    I've got to have gon for entei 20 times now... WHY won't it join!
    Also, I recruited regice on buryed relic but I didn't have an escape orb and it died.

Back