• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

me and my friend both got Mega Man Battle Network 3

Isaac 1

Greatest NINJA swordsman
    Years
    Those are some of the coolest megaman games yet. The problem is we need more strong chips. Can any one tell me how to get more?

Last edited:

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    hm.... the strongest chips in the game are these. i got them from my filled library-

Standard Chips:
    Mettaur, Bunny, Spikey, Swordy, Jelly, Mushy, Momogra, KillerEye, Scuttlest. (the virus summoners)
    Hole, Holy Pannel, Lava Stage, Ice Stage, Grass Stage, Sand Stage, Metal Stage, Sactuary (the battlefield changer)

Mega Chips:
    all of them.... too lazy to write down all 85.....

Giga Chips:
    All 20 of them... but my personal favorites are these-

NaviRecycle
    Bass GS
    Serenade
    Bass
    GutsMan v5
    ProtoMan v5
    FlamMan v5

there are more somewhere in my stupid messed up folder..... oh well..... go find urself that Bass GS chip.... the BEST damaging chip.
    Does 700 damage and cracks pannels like this-

XX
    X XXX
    XX

- normal pannel
    X - cracked pannel

its a lot of stuff to master that chip.... but to me and MaxMan its a fragment of a byte!

*jacks out with MaxMan*

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    I battled Bass!!
    (You battle Bass for the first time when Delete Flamman)

Back