• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Me = Boss-emily = new!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hey! I'm new :)

It'd be much appreciated if you checked out my album on my profile!! and also come check out our Glamorous Gamer Girls blog on wordpress for more Pokemon/gaming/beauty/cosplay!! ;)

p.s. If you can't find it, try googling Glamorous Gamer Girls. It should be the url that has wordpress in it :)

BRS

iDon't Know
    Years
    • Age 25
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 2, 2012
    lol sure i'll check it out~ Hi ~ Welcome to PC hope you have a great time here and meet new friendly people and friends :3

p.s me and my 4 friends did a pokemon costume group for holloween. I was Mudkip lol

droomph

weeb
    Years
    Wow, well, hello!

You seem nice to hang around with. Well, come and hang around, talk to people, have fun!

If you have any questions we have the wonderful mods and staff (who all have differently-colored usernames) who will answer them as soon as possible!

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! Ha well you sure are eager to tell us about your site and what you do. Nothing wrong with that since it's what your all about but i'd try to tone it down a bit, don't want you getting in trouble for advertising. :P One tip I can give is putting your blog or website in your signature. That way every time you post it's there and your not doing anything wrong. :) Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Sorry but I have to close this, this is more of an advertisement than a introduction.

You can make another one with a proper content. ^^

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back