• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Me First!

Mastabreeda

Master Trainer/Breeder
    Years
    • SC
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    Hmmm I've got the move "Me First" and well sometimes it works and other times it doesn't...I know for sure it will NOT work on moves like sword dance, but how come I can take a hyper beam when two moves ago I stole it from that exact pokemon??? Maybe it has to do with lvl? but usually i'm higher in lvl.

If anyone knows how this thing works plz post, thx.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2014
    I also want to know the results...

sorry I got no answer through...

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    From what I've seen, a requirement is that you move faster then your opponent. On My Lickilicky, it only worked on pokemon such as golem, in which it moved faster...

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Lets see

Battle effects - strikes first with the foe's attack at 1.5 power
    This confuses me...

Will it 1.5x the move power of a attack for instance ... your opponent uses fireblast ( 120 base power) then you strike before that and hit back at your opponent with 180 basepower of that attack. Also will you use you opponents sp-attack or your own for using that attack?

or
    ... will it just count for the total damange, like your opponent is about to use a attack (e.g fireblast) that will cause about 200 hp of damange, but you strike first and 1.5x that move, so you cause about 300 HP of damage to your opponent first?

Most likely you have to be faster than your opponent to use this attack. I don't know for sure.

Mastabreeda

Master Trainer/Breeder
    Years
    • SC
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    Lets see

Battle effects - strikes first with the foe's attack at 1.5 power
    This confuses me...

Will it 1.5x the move power of a attack for instance ... your opponent uses fireblast ( 120 base power) then you strike before that and hit back at your opponent with 180 basepower of that attack. Also will you use you opponents sp-attack or your own for using that attack?

or
    ... will it just count for the total damange, like your opponent is about to use a attack (e.g fireblast) that will cause about 200 hp of damange, but you strike first and 1.5x that move, so you cause about 300 HP of damage to your opponent first?

Most likely you have to be faster than your opponent to use this attack. I don't know for sure.

Well I'd imagine the part about if we use the opponent's pokemon stats would be incorrect since Lucario has a really high attack and special...even though he's a fighting/steel type odd but I'd imagine his base Sp. attack.

Back