• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

me+rare and exotic pokemon=masters

Years
    hopefully if u see this thread hen u'll rate the masters team.. u know u want to.... ok here they r and there moves:
    naughty
    Magmortar:
    fire punch
    fire blast
    rock smash
    lava plume

he is in my team for fighting mainly the grass and the steel types
    quiet
    Honchkrow:
    nightslash
    dark pulse
    fly
    arial ace

mainly for fighting the ghosts, phycics, bugs, grass, and .... well hes like my favorite pokemon so just bout eveyone
    careful
    Empolion:
    hydro cannon
    flash cannon
    surf
    blizzard

mainly for the ground, rocks, bugs, grass, and the flying but i have to be careful for earthquake or any ground moves so i carry roserade for the rocks and ground
    rash
    Garchomp:
    earthquake
    fire fang
    dragon pulse
    strength

he plays a big rule. i have to be careful for ice and dragons so i dont fight the ice but when im fighting the dragons i use only dragon moves none other cuz they will pop back up maybe with a ful restore and if u uses a weak move just to knock him out and u have low health and they do use a ful restore or somethin... then ur dead.. so only dragon moves on dragon types for me
    impish
    Roserade:
    poison jab
    giga drain
    magical leaf
    cut
    i only use him to protect empolion from ground moves so i use this type to take the ground, rocks, and water
    timid
    Rhyperior (Rapture):
    rock climb
    mega horn
    stone edge
    brick break
    this pokemon.. mainly for the flying. and i added a bug move just in case ... so i use rock moves to take them out....

im still working on them cuz there only in the 60's but there still pretty strong

Last edited:

Detox

Kanye West

but you can call me great
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Dec 26, 2015
    I decided not to troll you since you spelled your username wrong but is this an in-game team? Your Garchomp description makes me think this is for in-game.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Follow those links Syndrome posted, they'll should help you.

For now, moving to the In-Game forum since this isn't a competitive team.

Years
    well ya they dont got good move sets they only in the 60's when tehy get in the 80's theyll be better. and ya i no garchomps in the uber list but im just wonderin what u ppl think of it so i can just battle ppl over WI-FI i dont want to do anything special that he is banned in and its kinda hard to check the EV and natures and all that cuz my top screen is kinda broken i can fix it for like 10 sec. but it keeps fading

Years
    iddc if my username is spelled wrong man. that doesnt matter to me. and ill check the links tomorrow mornin. im not on the comp. so itll take a while to load and the internet kinda sux

haha cool man... i was thinkn of gettin a electivier but i olready filled the spot with honchkrow. which i love now

Last edited:
    Back