• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2010
    Hi guys.

My name is Paul, I'm 16 years old.

Well, I'm French, and I Live there so please be nice with me and my english writting.

I speak a little bit english so i can talk with you.

I'm here because, i like pokemon, i have pokemon diamond version. I am also a hack rom man.

See you

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Oh my god! Hi there, Paul. I'm Cedrik! And I'm French too. Well... I'm French Canadien. Not from France. However, my mom is from France. Welcome to the forum! If you need any help, please contact me. <~ Send me a PM (Personnal Message)! ^^ See-ya soon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2010
    Thanks.

In August 2005 i went to canada( quebec, ontarion saskatchewan,alberta,new-colombia etc...) i love this country.

In France we call "PM" ==> "MP" (message personnel)lol.

I'm impressed because hack roms in this forum are better and better than french hack roms :o.

NightonEX

The Apple iSuck Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2007
    Welcome aboard! (But who am I to say this when I just joined?) But hey! If you need any help PM her, but if she dosent respond, PM me....or should I say...

Bienvenue à bord ! (Mais qui suis moi pour dire ceci quand je me suis juste joint ?) Mais hé ! Si vous avez besoin de n'importe quel MP juste d'aide elle, mais si elle dosent répondent, MP je (copie et pâte de didnt d'I)

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2010
    Thanks.

I understand when you speak in english but not in french translated( don't translate with google please) but it's nice.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Hello! Welcome to PC. Read the rules and
    stay active. Sry I don't know any French just Spanish,
    English, and Japanese.

-ChronicNightmare-

Siimo

Rawr.
    Years
  • Hey and welcome to PC!!! Stay active, have fun and follow the rules!!! If you need any help or want a friend PM me. Also if you have Wifi Connection and want something on my trading thread Post on it ans I'll get it for you. Also there will soon be a lot more Pokemon on it soon!!! :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2010
    Thank you everybody.

I have a wifi connections.

Can anybody help me about hacking roms( somebody who speaks french but it's not an obligation) because i want to learn more and more about hacking roms in France few personns are good at that.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • i no speak french you uderstand?

I find that slightly uneccesary, especially seeing as he said he knows some english and that he can talk with us. :/

Nighton EX said:
    Okay..sorry Cya around!

Please don't post more than once in a welcome thread unless you are the thread creator. Read the rules.

Paulu said:
    Hi guys.

My name is Paul, I'm 16 years old.

Well, I'm French, and I Live there so please be nice with me and my english writting.

I speak a little bit english so i can talk with you.

I'm here because, i like pokemon, i have pokemon diamond version. I am also a hack rom man.

See you

Welcome to PC! :D Have a great time here, and if you have any questions about the forums, feel free to PM me.

?

[b][color=cyan]Clueless[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Welcome To PC, Have A Great Time Here, Sorry Don't Know Anything About Rom Hacking D=

~Clueless

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Please don't revive threads that are more than a month old. Feel free to make a new one if you've been away for more than a month! :3

-closes-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back