• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ME!

Tommy Girl 10

hey, whats up?
    Years
    Hey people, my name is Sarah and I'm from Australia. I play some Pokemon games like Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl, so you can talk to me about them.

I like using the internet, talking and playing sports.

I've never been on a forum before, so I'm kind of new, and I don't mind a bit of help here and there.

And I've met Serena Williams and I sing very well ^__^

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Hi Sarah and welcome to PC!

If you're new to forums make sure you read the FAQ here. It'll help you with all the basics of foruming.

Anyways have fun here and I hope you make lots of friends.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Welcome to PC and enjoy your stay here! You will eventually get the hang of it, and you can always ask other members for help.

psychopath002

Bronze League: Fire Gym
    Years
    Welcome to PC Tommy Girl!
    First forum, huh? I'm sure you'll learn to love forums. You meet all sorts of new and interesting people!
    Lucky that you met Serena Williams, I've yet to meet anyone famous xD
    Anyways, hope you enjoy yourself on the forums and have fun!

SuperBob

Professor Bob
    Years
    Hey! You should get Pokemon Platinum because its like 100x better than diamond and pearl! Also you can get Heartgold and Soulsilver when it comes out! Oh, and remember to read the rules as they are very important!

All the best,
    The PokeCommunity Forums!

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Hello, Sarah! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! Since you've been playing Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, I'd recommend visiting the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum forums to find some common ground.

As Pokedra mentioned, you should read the FAQ, and ask me if you don't understand anything. :D

Tommy Girl 10

hey, whats up?
    Years
    Australia isn't just the outback there are civilized cities like Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Darwin and Perth. Those cities are just like all the other civilized cities around the world.

Back