• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

me!

Sesshomaru

legendary slayer
    Years
    my name is sesshomaru and i killed inuyasha. :dead: :dead: :dead:

i am just jokin.i like inuyasha(the show that is).i like to play warcraft 3 and 2.i am 12 and my name is michael.everyone at my school calls me sesshomaru.so... that is me

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    His username is REALLY long and seems pretty spam like. I hope you follow the rules around here, 'cause I hate spammers!! I don't trust you , but to earn your trust, you must follow every rule and be nice to all the members and Mods.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Wow...long name. XD Can I just call you Sesshy? :3 Anyways, welcome to PC! I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge Inuyasha fan myself...he's just...so...sexy!! <333 << >> Anywho, welcome to PC! Read the rules and have a good time. ^o^

~Kelsey

Lucid

Hiya, welcome to PC, read and follow the rules, and have fun! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask~ ^^
    *gives n00b cookie*

Ninja Hokuto

Flaming Wings
    Years
    sesshomarukilledinuyasha said:
    my name is sesshomaru and i killed inuyasha. :dead: :dead: :dead:

i am just jokin.i like inuyasha(the show that is).i like to play warcraft 3 and 2.i am 12 and my name is michael.everyone at my school calls me sesshomaru.so... that is me
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Ninja Hokuto. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Roan, a character from Ragnarok the Animation, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hewoo and welcome to ...errrmm....PC XD
    Follow the rules and enjoy your stay^^

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
    Years
    THAT is the longest username I have ever saw! welcome to the pc
    everyone in the whole ton calles me klonoa cool huh[even the teachers]

Kijin

The Devil You Know.
    Years
    Wow, your name is long and doesn't contain spaces.
    Welcome to the forums. Buh... please keep the sig as long as you have it or not much longer; having a svelt non-mile long sig is the new Black this season.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Welcome to PC and I am a Shessy fan too. In a way. I hope you enjoy your stay.^^

Back