• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meat?

Meat?

• Total voters
Years
  • I like beef, pork, and chicken. I think I like chicken the best, then beef, then pork. I typically don't buy pork, though. Don't have very many recipes for it.

Turkey's more of a Thanksgiving thing for me, although I've been using ground turkey lately. It's very interesting. The one time I had venison, I hated it. It made very icky meatloaf. :( Had duck once for Thanksgiving, that was tasty. Seafood is very hit or miss for me.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    My diet consists of Coke and Beef. Who doesn't love that damn good stuff? Beef/Red meats are simply delicious.

However, that is because Lobster isn't in there. It's definitely not fish, fish are endoskeletal. Lobsters are awesome... cooked.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I smiply love fish and chicken! They are so yum, escpecially with certain spices. I love grilled fish and roasted chicken, never tried Kangaroo or Rabbit!
    I quite like roast beef or pork cooked on a spit. Mm.. the crackles is like the best part!

The Red Chain

I love ham and roast that's been cooked on high in a crock pot full of gravy all night. <33
    Absolutely orgasmic. ;O;

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Chicken is my favourite closely followed by Pork, though im only really fond of Sausages. XD;

Years
  • Pork, Beef and Chicken taste great. About the others: I haven't eaten Duck for a long time and never had the occassion to eat Turkey yet and I have no idea what Venison is (maybe Sheep? Goose? Dog? :D). And I hate fish. And (as you can probably already guess) I am not a vegetarian (I tried this vegetarian meat substitue stuff once (whatever its name was again) and I hated it)
    My favorite of all them would be pork.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I'm sad that buffalo wasn't on the list. If you've never had buffalo steak, you're missing out.

Beef...particularly steak and briskets, but hamburgers are good too.

I'm Texan, so love of beef is in my blood. XD

This man speaks the truth!

Chicken, salmon, ham, turkey and venison are good too. Never had duck.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Beef, mutton, fish, chicken, pork, shrimp, crab, rabbit, frog, scorpion... Bring it on!

Last edited:

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    Beef, mutton, fish, chicken, pork, shrimp, crab, rabbit, frog, scorpion... Bring it on!

I admire your bravery. I don't think that I could put one near my face to eat it. I'm scared of... arachnids? Scorpions are arachnids, right? I can't remember.

Anyways, I'm a vegetarian. Wewt. My favorite meat used to be either chicken or shrimp, but my favorite specific dish was a steak and cheese sub. I have yet to find a good substitute for that.

I didn't really eat any of the more "obscure" meats. Quotations needed because some of these "obscure" meats are only seen as weird in the USA, where I live, and it's normal elsewhere. I couldn't bring myself to eat rabbit or dog or anything like that. I believe I tried duck once or twice. I've also tried squid once or twice, but it felt so weird eating it. Yeah, I'm not the most open-minded person when it comes to food.

TrinityLimit said:
    i absolutely LOVE meat. i'm pretty skinny too, so i would die if i went vegetarian -.-

I'm thin as stick and I barely weigh 100 pounds (I don't diet; it's all in the genes), and, surprisingly, I haven't died after becoming a vegetarian. It's not that bad as long as you eat, like, tofu. I guess your body just gets used to it.

Years
  • I'm vegetarian. I've had imitation duck that others tell me tastes just like real duck and it was tastier than I remember other meats being.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • I like to eat beef, pork, fish, and sometimes chicken (mainly from Popeyes).

Beef for the Swedish meatballs, spaghetti, etc. Pork for the bacon and porkchops. Fish for, well, when I feel like it. I usually have tuna for my tuna noodle casserole since it's cheap to make.

I've never tried duck nor have I tried venison because hunting game isn't common around these parts.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeef!
    (cookies to you if you know what anime I got that from)

Yes, I love beef. It's awesome stuff! Vennison is good too but it has a tendecy to be tougher.

Years
  • Beef is the best by far. Turkey is great but usually too dry. Ham is alright but usually salty. Pork and chicken are both great as well. Duck is pretty good also, only had it once. Tastes like chicken. Didn't know what it was 'til I was about half way done, didn't really bother me though.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'm a vegetarian. I've been one for four or so weeks now. The thought of eating any of the meats listed, though before I became a vegetarian, chicken was my soft spot when it came to meat, makes me gag. :(

Back