• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Mechamon: You got your Pokémon in my robots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    This idea certainly is original.
    The pokemon are as fresh and original as the idea and it really looks pretty nice overall.
    But it brings up a few questions that I'll ask later(too sleepy now D8.)
    The only thing that it really lacks is mapping. It's pretty sub-par and too dull to be enjoyable to play through.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2018
    Will Gurren Lagann mech's be in this game? and if so will the replacement for Eevee be Lagann since it forms many diffrent forms of Gurren Lagann through the series?

Last edited:

Great Mazinger

nope.avi
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    This looks amazing so far. I'll be looking forward to it.
    I'd be willing to help in any way I can, should you need it. =P

Judging from the title screen and Dex entries, I beg to differ!

Those aren't my work, I simply adapted them to fit within the 16 colour limit and 64x64 size restrictions.

Will Gurren Lagann mech's be in this game? and if so will the replacement for Eevee be Lagann since it forms many diffrent forms of Gurren Lagann through the series?

I'm planning to at least include the Gurren Lagann and it's upgrades throughout the series, probably going from Gurren Lagann -> Arc Gurren Lagann -> Chouginga Gurren Lagann and the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as either a 4th stage evolution or a separate legendary altogether.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2018
    Those aren't my work, I simply adapted them to fit within the 16 colour limit and 64x64 size restrictions.

I'm planning to at least include the Gurren Lagann and it's upgrades throughout the series, probably going from Gurren Lagann -> Arc Gurren Lagann -> Chouginga Gurren Lagann and the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as either a 4th stage evolution or a separate legendary altogether.

Yes Gurren Lagann is in :D also what about humanoid robots and Tatchcoma?

Great Mazinger

nope.avi
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    My plan is to have at least one representative from a wide variety of Mecha shows, all the way from the earliest of shows to the most recent, then adding more to fit what types and stats I need.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2014
    A sense of humor is something rare in hacks, so I hope that yours filters into the hack with funny events/dialogue

Just the fact that there are robots makes this intriguing. I'm looking forward to it.

Rabbit

where is my mind?
    Years
  • MECHAMON FOR THE WIN. d^_^b

Not-Japan is kind of hard to say. What about NaiJapan? According to Google Translate, 'nai' is a good translation for 'no'.

What are you going to do about the back sprites? Drawing them in the style of the ripped sprites is going to be a ton of work. Maybe black/grey silhouettes would do the trick...or they might look lame...

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    DUDE I HAD NO CLUE YOU WERE DOING THIS>

I LOVE THIS HACK.

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • robin22gongon, please don't bump a thread that hasn't been posted in for over a month. The last post here was made in 2010 so yeah :P

Great Mazinger, if you would like this thread to be reopened then just message either myself or giradialkia. Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back