• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MedaBots

Scizor_Trainer

Scizor Master
Years
  • ok does anyone like this anime and do you know where i can get it from i mean download please someone must know thanks

peace out

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I dont download i have the whole series on dvd too bad only 3 season's are out in america sofar....still have 2 seasons left it just ended in japan 3 month's ago.

And soon enough it's going to stop with new episodes in america for 5 MONTHS!

Scizor_Trainer

Scizor Master
    Years
  • blue said:
    I dont download i have the whole series on dvd too bad only 3 season's are out in america sofar....still have 2 seasons left it just ended in japan 3 month's ago.

And soon enough it's going to stop with new episodes in america for 5 MONTHS!

hey could you please rip them and let me download from you on irc please let me know

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    uh...No that's illegal i've already been busted for that 2 times before and if you dont mind i like the sunshine.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Ya...Anyways I dont think america will ever get past season 4 still the endeding kickssass
    **SPOILER***

Ikki and medabee won the medabot world championship singles (they fight alone not with other medafighters and bots) and someone who hasent been shown yet his name is Tikoji he has the power to fuse with medabots and ikki ends up doing the same with medabee its really cool.

Back