• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Medabots

PochamaPLUS

"PochamaPLUS approves!"
    Years
    Does anyone remember than anime Medabots? I picked up the entire first season on VHS and am actually watching it right now. What did everyone think of this series?

«P+»

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I thought it was cool. I didn't completely understand the story, since it was only showing in Japanese here in Thailand, and I had to try and guess what they were saying. Would've been better if I understood it, though... >_>

But I still liked it. The battles were pretty cool, I guess...

Auron

Legendary Guardian
    Years
    Well...I love Medabots :D

Yeah, yeah. Season 1 was AWESOME. I think I watched almost all the episodes of it. Pretty good. The last battle (The Giant Metabee, made of recycled materials) was awesome. Also was awesome the Medabot World Tournament.

Then, Season 2, with the Kilobot saga. We can see a more experienced Ikki Tenryou, we can see that he isn't the rookie of before. We can see it in a robattle against an one-wheeled Medabot. Metabee make that Medabot to chase him in a sandy terrain, making it fall.

I like Medabots, as you can see :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2006
    I liked it, but the timeslot here kept changing, so I missed a lot. I've been meaning ti get my hands on it, it was pretty good, what I saw anyway o_o

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
    I saw a few episodes of the show and it was pretty good, but back then i didn't really watch it i was more into pokemon. But the episodes I did see were pretty good. The show sort of died pretty fast you know .

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Well...I love Medabots :D

Yeah, yeah. Season 1 was AWESOME. I think I watched almost all the episodes of it. Pretty good. The last battle (The Giant Metabee, made of recycled materials) was awesome. Also was awesome the Medabot World Tournament.

Then, Season 2, with the Kilobot saga. We can see a more experienced Ikki Tenryou, we can see that he isn't the rookie of before. We can see it in a robattle against an one-wheeled Medabot. Metabee make that Medabot to chase him in a sandy terrain, making it fall.

I like Medabots, as you can see :D

I love that last battle. It was pretty cool. Then, I kinda forced myself to understand what they were saying... XD I didn't even know that it was made of recycled materials. I just thought... Well, I forgot what I thought O_o But it was pretty strange at the end...

Kamui

´
    Years
    Is not bad, i like it.
    I saw it to end.
    Was not happy about the end like a lots of other animes...

Back