• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Medic!

Azelf Ibrahim

Good thing I'm here! No? Anyone?
Years
  • What is the worst injury you have ever suffered?
    How did you go about recovering?

I'll share my experience, exactly four weeks ago I slipped and fell over backwards while ice skating. My right boot was caught on the ice while my body fell in the opposite direction, twisting my ankle outwards pretty badly.

What followed half a second later was the excruciating pain, I was screaming and rolling back and forth until I finally calmed down only because I was starting to lose consciousness!

I wasn't able to walk for two weeks but now I'm limping. I'm seeing a physio for treatment doing all sorts of rehab exercises.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I wouldn't call it an injury, but the two kidney stones I had as a kid was some of the worst pain I have felt in my life.

Years
  • As a kid I broke my wrist during P.E. then another year I did exactly the same with the other wrist.

Last year I had appendicitis so was in hospital for a few days.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • My worst injury was a head injury from an accident in 2010 where I was riding along with my dad and brother. I was comatose for 3 days. My dad didn't survive, but my brother and I did.

The concussion was so severe I did lose some bits of memory, and was in so much shock that I was combative. I was mostly bedridden for a week after I got out of the hospital.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    I've been lucky enough to not really have a whole lot of injuries. I sprained my wrist when I was 5 while roller skating, I fell on it while it was twisted in a pretty bad angle and all my weight was on it..that hurt pretty bad. When I was around 10-11 I fell off the merry-go-round and fell on my right arm and I'm pretty sure I fractured it but I can't remember. I know I didn't break it, but I kept it in a sling for a while cause I could barely use it.

I don't know if this counts as an injury but I did have a chalazion (which is basically just a cyst but it's right inside your eyelid and they rarely go away on their own) when I was 16 and I had to get it removed surgically. The only problem was they don't sedate you for that. They don't even give you painkillers.

Don't read if you get queasy easily or are hyper sensitive to eye-stuff.

Spoiler:

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • i had bronchial spasms one summer. it was absolutely terrible. I had to go to the emergency room and everything for them.

Its basically a really, really bad cough that is extremely painful and closes up your throat so it makes it difficult to breath after coughing. I could deal with it, but I had to go to the ER when it spiked.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • I have a glass angel fall and get its wing impaled in my head when I was three. needed lots o stitch

Back