• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meeeowth, that's right!

Raerae

The Black Swan
Years
  • Yes, I'm listening to Double Trouble for the first time in forever.

Hey! Call me Rae. Unbelievably, I've only just taken the time to find a proper community for Pokemon lovers. I'm glad I did! I'm primarily here for role-playing, hopefully it's active. Though I'm more than happy to engage in discussion, too.

Excited to be here! Much love to you guys.

Years
  • Welcome, Rae! The roleplaying forums here certainly are active and I'm sure you'll enjoy your time there. -^^- I don't roleplay often but the moderators and regulars there are insanely dedicated so there's really no worries over it all haha. Enjoy your time and be sure not to blast off from PC. :D;

Years
  • As the others said, the Roleplay Theatre is definitely the place you want to go. And welcome aboard as well Rae!

I'm not really a roleplaying expert myself but the regulars are always happy to lend you a hand and recommend roleplays to check out, and also there's tons of other stuff to look around as Archy mentioned. Hopefully you will enjoy what we have on offer since there is so much.

I'll just end it here since the others already covered you but good luck and I'll catch you soon!

Back