• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meegz Fakamon collection

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2010
    Meegz Fakemon collection

MEEGZ SPRITE COLLECTION!

Welcome :>

Meegz Fakamon collection

Hello all! Here's a few sprites I've been worknig on. First time I've every tried to make pokemon sprites(doing it for a game...I know I'm so origonal xD).​

Also, note that these sprites are not for a hack of any kind. They're larger then usual and more detailed.(game engine supports larger sprites)​

FAKEamon Sprites (For my computer game, Pokemon Pure Violet)

Spoiler:

Badish Sprites. Will remake soon.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2023
    As sprites themselves these look really good, but as Pokemon sprites, besides the obvious size limit, they need some improvement. The shading looks good for the most part, but if you're making Pokemon sprites you should stay at a limit of 16 colors. Also I noticed that on the manes of the unicorns you have some pillow-shading, so keep in mind that most Pokemon sprites have their light source at the top left. The outline on Yewcorn looks blocky in some places, but I assume that's because you used a resized Rapidash to help. But like I said, they look great even though they're not conventional Pokemon sprites.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2010
    thankyou :) For some reason it's very difficult for me to make the pokemon have the same quality of lineart they have. If I increase the brush size it's not right, and if I decrease it, it's too fine. >.< Darn my wonky screen resolution-size issues.
    And also thankyou for noticing the pillow shading on the manes! I knew something was horribly off about them, I couldn't put my finger on it.

Aslo, here's so new ones,

Meegz Fakamon collection
    Meegz Fakamon collection
    Obviously these are the other evolutions of Ocieel. Riveel and Leviathel.
    Again, they are alot smaller on my computer o.O I don't get it, lol.

Ahah. Now I knowwhy they're so big. :) These sprites are for my pokemon comp game, which require larger sprites. There not hack compatible, but maybe one day I'll make them so.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2010
    well, not that anyone really looks at my sprites anyway.

I fixed Riveel. He looks much more smaller now, with a more natural pose.
    Meegz Fakamon collection

Years
  • oh wow, your sprites are just--

wow.

I think I'm in love. <3 Don't let anyone tell you to change your style, these are AWESOME and you should KEEP DOING what you are doing my good friend because you are incredibly skilled. Also I am totally getting the fire starter because everything about it is fantastic although the same can be said for the rest of your lines.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2010
    Wow thankyou so much, Zephyr! :D

I didn't expect anyone to reply =^_^=

/humbled

Also...

Meegz Fakamon collection

Last edited:

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
  • I like 'em. Especially Fire and Water Starters and their evolutions. Nice work.
    They also look like a real Pokémon (or at least as real as fakemons can).
    Keep up the good work!

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2023
    Your sprites have really improved! I think it's cool how you're not sticking with the same 80 x 80 sprites and using your own style instead. I love the fire starter line and Dracugnita is the best. Just try to make smoother outlines and they'll be almost perfect.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2010
    Thankyou all for the wonderfull comments!

Well nice sprites but have you ever done
    back sprites of your sprites because I can shrink them to the size on topic nice work

Yup I have all the back sprites done minus the leaf pokemon.
    But um, I dunno about you shrinking them, I don't exactly want them to be used in hacks and stuff until I make my game with them in it you know?
    Here's a little preview
    Meegz Fakamon collection
    <--FLAREBAT

The others are somewhat done but under major construction.(minus Flamebata, cuz his back is <3)

Back