• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meet Casey

Years
  • Hey there everyone,

My name is Casey! I'm 21 and I live in Pittsburgh.

In my childhood I was borderline obsessed with pokemon. I collected the figurines, followed the cartoon episode to episode, and had every version up until diamond and pearl.

Having missed out on black and white (1&2,) I'm jumping into a whole new world of pokemon.

Unfortunately, being 21, little to none of my friends still care for the franchise. I'm simply joining this site as an outlet to expand my pool of friends that are into pokemon.

I'm currently post-game X, and arranging a decent team to kick off my career in online battling!

I'm also really friendly and welcome anyone into my pokemon life!

Thanks for reading!

Years
  • There are plenty of people here who are into Pokemon and many of them are in their 20s, 30s, and beyond. No worries there. :) I'm 22 and have loved it for 15 years now so there's no doubt that I'm a huge fan myself. <3 Welcome, Casey!

If you're looking to meet other peeps who love Pokemon and chat about X/Y as well as any other aspect of the franchise then you're totally in the right place. This forum is very active and extremely chatty.. I also find it to be one of the friendlier Pokemon communities out there which is why I stuck around. n~n; Check out the Battle Center for all your battle-related needs; you'll surely find a ton there, from resources to team help assistance and the like. We would be thrilled to have you exploring that section as well as any other board on the forum.

You seem wonderful so be sure to stick around as I'm sure PC would be awesome for you. Let the staff know if you need help along the way, okay?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Great to meet ya, Casey! I'm Megan. :D

Hah, you and me both. I've been obsessed with it since the 4th grade. I'm almost done with college right now and I'm still obsessed. I feel that Pokemon is something that should be passed on from generation to generation. At the moment I have a niece of mine who likes Pokemon, with Oshawott being her fave. :3 It's never too late to jump in to the games that you haven't played before, or even any generation you haven't gotten into.

Being a member of PC, it'll change your life, because you'll get to know many peeps who are likeminded about Pokemon, just like you! From the games to the anime and anything else you can think of!

I agree with Sheep there, you sound pretty enthusiastic! I wish you all the best in your future in competitive battling, don't hesitate to visit the Battle Center should you have any questions about competitiveness. Have fun and don't be scared to ask questions <3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Those figurines are amazing! I really, really wanted to collect them myself, but the lack of money for other needs held me back, haha. ;-; I hope you know that you're surrounded by people who is also big fans like yourself, and thus, I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends who have much things in common with you! :3

Ah, and good luck to you on your online battling! I tried it a few times with some loose EV'd pokemon I had, and t wasn't too bad; my record was like, 7-2 I think? But yeah. We have great pokemon boards for you to check out with an array of friendly and nice people for you to meet, so don't be shy! Make yourself at home! I will be very happy if you checked out the Battle Center, as well as the Showdown server! We have great people who visit there too. <3

Welcome to the forums Casey, and have yourself a wonderful stay! Like said, the staff team will be more than happy to help; I myself, will be glad to help you out at anytime! And have yourself a great 2014, yeah? <3

Years
  • Thanks for the replies!

I didn't expect any replies honestly, let alone with such kind words.

I had forgotten that I made an account here after I posted, so sorry for the late reply. I really appreciate it guys.

Years
  • Hi there DangerStrike! As a new member I can tell you, you can chat about everything on these forums. The members are nice, the moderators are active and lots of interesting topics. I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

I'm 21 as well, but here you'll find lots of people who share your passion for Pokémon!

Back