• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: Meet & Greet's 30 Day Challenge

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Day 24: What are your favorite Pokémon and why?

Blastoise is my favorite Pokemon. It always has been, and probably always will be. I think I've probably given a better explanation in another thread, but Blastoise was one of the first Pokemon I learned about, and I fell in love with it. I like its color, type, appearance, and abilities. It was also my first Pokemon, and my first level 100, so it will always hold a special place for me.

Day 25: Who's your go to band or artist when you can't decide on something to listen to?

Probably Bon Jovi. (Mainly their slightly older stuff.)

Day 26: If you could have any car, what would it be and why?

I haven't looked at cars with the intention of buying one in a long time, and I don't currently have one myself, but for practical use, I've always liked the Toyota RAV4 (it's what I drove in high school), so I'd consider getting one of those. For a "fun" but impractical car, probably a Ferrari.

Day 27: What are you most looking forward to in the next 10 years?

Finishing grad school and launching my career.

Day 28: Where is the most interesting place you've been?

I haven't really been anywhere all that interesting. Outside of the US, the only place I've been to is Europe, so...I'm not sure.

Day 29: What's the best thing that happened to you last week?

I solved a problem I had been struggling with for a month, and another one that I had been struggling with for a week.

Day 30: Now that the challenge is over, would you find yourself posting more in Meet & Greet?

Perhaps so. I haven't really started posting here more than I had before, but I may try to post more. I think part of the problem is that I don't feel like I'm the best person to help new members learn about the community because I'm not super active myself, and a lot of the people I see around are highly active members who know more about lots of the different subforums than I do. Still, I'll keep an eye out for threads I want to jump into.

Years
    Day 26: If you could have any car, what would it be and why? - An Audi A7, it's not a super flashy sports car or anything, but I really want an Audi and they look really good.

Day 27: What are you most looking forward to in the next 10 years? - Um probably just going to uni, meeting new people and hopefully getting a job doing what I enjoy.

Day 28: Where is the most interesting place you've been? - Probably the Atlas Mountains in Morocco, they were really amazing and a fantastic experience to be able to go up them.

Day 29: What's the best thing that happened to you last week? - I got to see loads of my friends that I haven't seen in ages when we all went out for the night.

Day 30: Now that the challenge is over, would you find yourself posting more in Meet & Greet? - Probably yeah, I post here a lot more but hopefully I can start again.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I really appreciate those who took part! It was super fun reading and getting to know you all!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I joined because this is a normal community and i am idiot who wants ro be in a normal commuinty.

The challenge is over, but you're still free to post you answers to the questions/statements listed! Have fun~

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Day 12: What is your greatest achievement during your time here? If this doesn't apply to you, feel free to tell us what you would like to achieve!
    Still having 5 posts per day even after being banned for a few months.

Day 13: If you could change your username to anything on PC, what would it be?
    hm idk, I'm happy with my current/next name.

Day 14: Is there anyone who no longer visits Pok?Community that you'd like to see return?
    I haven't seen Fairy or Giggleswee (except on discord) around, it would be nice to see them more.

Day 15: What is the most fun you've had during your time on PC?
    The first minecraft server I was on. I spent HOURS on that.

Day 16: What are some of your hobbies?
    Gaming. And Eating.

Day 17: List two of your pet peeves.
    Little kids and genwunners.

Day 18: About how many times in a day do you visit PC?
    I usually have a tab open that I refresh about 10 times during the day.

Day 19: What fictional place would you most like to go? This can be Pok?mon or non-Pok?mon related!
    Argh this is a SUPER tough question. There's a theory that all the FF universes are connected, if that's true then that's my pick. Otherwise, Alola.

Day 20: What game or movie universe would you most like to live in?
    ^^^ FF or Pokemon. Fire emblem has some nice stuff to, but too much fighting :p

Day 21: On a scale of 1-10, how excited are you for Pok?mon Ultra Sun & Pok?mon Ultra Moon?
    10/10

Day 22: What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for 100 years?
    Where is food

Day 23: What are some small things that make your day better?
    people telling me I'm cool

Day 24: What are your favorite Pok?mon and why?
    Mudkip because it's blue and cute
    Cutiefly because it might be the cutest pokemon ever
    Shaymin for the same reason, sky form is also nice.

Day 25: Who?s your go to band or artist when you can?t decide on something to listen to?
    Kamex on youtube.

Day 26: If you could have any car, what would it be and why?
    A Lamborghini, just for the doors that open out to the sides :p

Day 27: What are you most looking forward to in the next 10 years?
    Games

Day 28: Where is the most interesting place you?ve been?
    Hell

Day 29: What?s the best thing that happened to you last week?
    My mom bought me lupini beans

Day 30: Now that the challenge is over, would you find yourself posting more in Meet & Greet?
    I'll certainly try :p I'm a bit shy tbh but I do look at a few threads now and then.

Back