• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

meeting a hot girl on the first day of school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
Years
  • Haha, this reminds me of...

"I met the cutest girl today, and I want to go to homecoming with her, and-

Owait. She cuts herself. No matter, I'll work through it and-

...nevermind. She just told me that she's been dating someone else for two weeks."

"I met the most interesting girl, and she seems pretty awesome, and-

Owait, she's a druggy. You'd never guess it, though..."

"This girl seems kinda-

Owait, she's stone cold towards me, an idiot feminist, and completely self-righteous."

"...maybe...

Meh, she's not the brightest bulb. In many ways, but she's friendly enough. And she sits behind me."

Moral of the story: Nice girls are typically self-righteous, pretty girls typically have pasts.

Such is high school.

And if I sound like someone who's been burned too many times...

I don't date. At all. This is just me trying to be friends.

The only girl who I've ever actually gone to a dance with goes to another school. She's kewl, tho.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    There is this hot guy who sits right in front of me in my English class. I love it.

He was in my gym class last year yay locker rooms. That was better. But this will do.

Unless he's gay, you should leave him alone.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • I am not trying to totally flame ure ass,but ure 13 and prob a little freshmen.So i don't truthfully think u could fall in love because ure a kid but im not going to say shes not hot.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I have given up on love. Wow, right? Yeah... I find it awkward to look, too.

monsutafangs

тнαт вσу ιѕ α мσηѕтєя~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    I love that this thread is getting so much attention XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Don't give up on love, you're young! :]
    And it falls right in front of you when you least expect it, and when it does it's amazing :]
    Sorry for being all girly and cheesy :P
    Aaww thanks :3. But lol, you should like my friend, and myself. In my head, I'm practically a girl XD. Ok on topic. Really? I means people obsess over short ter relationships now, and attraction. Your body is working in a certain way you regret later, so don't make rash decisions

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • I mainly commeted on this because its a 13 year old little kid who started it.

Btw:If you know what virginity is Don't give into peer pressure and give it up,but also don't wait till ure like 16 and still be a virgin...I lost mine at 14 and was dam happy.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Btw:If you know what virginity is Don't give into peer pressure and give it up,but also don't wait till ure like 16 and still be a virgin...I lost mine at 14 and was dam happy.
    Just a damn facepalm, man. You can do it when you want, and most likely, people prefer when they are married. In my case, never, lol.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Ummm... I think this is a very derogatory and disrespectful thread to women. Cheers to Vendak for his wonderful reply.

I once had a group of female friends and I talked to them like fellow human beings. It's a fetish of mine.

And since there's been quite a bit of reports regarding the same thing, I'm just gonna lock this thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back