• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meeting PC Members in Real Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
  • Okay so my pair made this years ago (idk if it has been made again more recently or...)

So if you had the opportunity to meet up with any PokéCommunity members in real life, who would you choose?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I'm not interested in meeting anyone on PC offline. But if I had to meet some (just pretending that I don't mind their knowing who I am), I'm going to go with Rococo, Bloodex/Dipu, and Outfox.

Edit:
    Gosh I forgot about Jz. D; Sorry about that.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Some of the ones I'd like to meet have fallen inactive so I'l exclude those!

From the active members that I know, I'd like to meet Cid, Antemortem, Logiedan, Went, and Twilight Sky. Though I'd also like to meet Rainbow Arcanine, Miss Doronjo, synerjee, Galoria, Sydian, Bloodex... the list can go on and on. ;_;

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • I'm horribly socially awkward, so I doubt anyone would be amazed if they met me in person.
    As for who I would want to meet though.... uh... hum... er... Slenderman is the only one I can think of. >…>
    I guess Livewire? I'd probably punch him in the face then buy him a drink...
    It's nothing personal, merely business.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I'm not going to count Morkula because I've already met him, so...

1) TwilightBlade My lovely and awesome pair, I'd love to meet her and I know she would love to meet me, even though we're both antisocial as hell.
    2) TwistedPuppy My awesome mod partner -- we'd definitely have some good times together! BUT NOT LIKE THAT ;)
    3) [supporter]Gonz0[/supporter] Nothing's better than Gonzbr0 at times, except when he goes overboard on trolling. :P
    4) Toujours Meeting her would definitely be interesting as she always has great things to say.
    5) Forever I'd have to meet Nica to see if she's really this crazy IRL.
    6) Sydian I'd kill to meet her -- she is just that awesome.

yeah, I did six... #dealwithit

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I would meet Aerilyn, Ayselipera, elli, Morkula, and Sydian.

They're the five most important people to me here. There's about five or six more people I would like to meet as well, but I am limited to five!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • The list could go on for awhile, but for the sake of this thread, I want to meet Cirno, [supporter]Team Fail[/supporter], Patchisou Yutohru, Mac, and dbp. I don't know dbp very well but he seems super cool, fun, and his posts are always incredibly in-depth and thought provoking. He's definitely someone I want to know in real life, if ever possible! :3 All of the others are the same way. Bring 'em on!

special shoutout to [supporter]twilight sky![/supporter]

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oh god I have so many friends on PC I want to meet, so I'll list those that I really want to meet.

[supporter]MidnightShine[/supporter] - He's my new BFF on PC, despite our 7 year age difference. We also both love My Little Pony and I'd imagine what it'd be like speaking to another Brony.

[supporter]Rainbow Arcanine[/supporter] - She's a fellow Sydneysider like me, but she's in the north as opposed to me being in the south. We do share similar interests too, and she seems like a little sweetie.

Forever - Staff-wise she's the one I definitely want to meet irl. We have so much in common, such as both being the same age, and being Black/White fans. We're also in the same Supporter tier (although I didn't start as Tier 5) and she has hair similar to mine. I also love those crazy comments she makes on the Showdown server.

[supporter]TheFattestSnorlax[/supporter] - Another lesser-known member here, also from Sydney really wants to meet me irl. Especially cos he likes my common avatar/sig choices. And he's really funny too!

AlexOzzyCake - I've never seen a mod as cool as him in all my PC life. He has a passion for music, loves helping out and he seems like a very friendly guy in general.

Jellicent♀ - He's just so cool, we both love Marlon (best Water Gym Leader EVER!) and we can brag all about Black 2 and White 2 together. Also, he tends to love feminine things (hence the female icon in his name) and I love masculine things so we'd be a definite mirror match.

Curious. - He shares a lot of interests with me and seems like a nice guy based on a photo of him I saw in the Pictures thread in OC&D. Plus I love his amazing forumsets too!

Wind Heart - He's around my age and seems to be a friendly person, and I'd help him when he gets stuck with something.

[supporter]AlexTheRose[/supporter] - I'm a staff member on his forum, and he dreams a lot about me being a PC mod plus he's got an autism-like condition similar to me.

[supporter]Yuki's Sword[/supporter] - She does awesome profiles, brags about Ever Grande City Forums a lot and she's very similar to me given we both tend to not like a lot of colorful stuff.

diab_low - I've been missing him a lot on PC, and he doesn't live too far from me so imagine what it'd be like meeting up with him? He'd make me laugh my socks off that's what!

[supporter]Counterfeit[/supporter] - He's a funny guy and has been a fan of most of my recent forumsets thanks to a joke he pulled on me where he tried to be just like me. Also, he is pretty good-looking I say.

Cirno - She loves any cute Pokemon, like I do and she's a very friendly person, and she's only a year older than me.

Shining Raichu - I want to meet a lot of Australian-based members, and he's no exception.

TylerSymes - He chats with me a lot, and he's got so much in common with me. Also, we're both music junkies.

Derozio - He knows his art so much I'd consult to him if I want some neat CSS codes or signature design improvements. Also, he's very helpful, as seen when Alexial got modded.

Antemortem - I always wanted to see why he changes his forumsets constantly, maybe it's cos he has an everchanging personality like me?

[supporter]Harlequin[/supporter] - He doesn't live that far away from me (New Zealand I think?) and I do love how funny his mod congratulations message to David (Antemortem) was. Also, he wants to see me as a mod because he dreams big. Meeting him would be cool as I'd get to show him how funny I am.

They're the notable members I want to meet in reality. I do have a few others but couldn't fit them.

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • D'aww Jess and Janna <3

My response is going to include members who are presently active, since if I were to include people who left, the list would already go over five. My five are:

1)Cirno/Janna - Probably the person who lives closest to me, so maybe we actually might meet each other in real life sometime soon? It'd be pretty awesome, you know, a PC Meetup!

2)Toujours - Similar reason as Cirno, although iirc, she visits NYC often, doesn't live their though

3)Jess/ Slenderman - She's awesome and interesting, I'd love to get to meet her. And maybe even pin my fingers with her? Haha

4)Livewire - Who wouldn't want to meet Bruce Wayne? I'll become his Robin!

5)Razor Leaf - <3 LOL Razor's a pretty awesome dude, I'd love to meet him too. :3

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Pink Mommy: She's like my best friend on PC and she's the first official friend I made here on PC and we talk really often :)

RNC: She's awesome and we both love collecting Pokemon stuffs. We could go on a shopping spree and shop together :3

BinaryPeaches: We both love Harry Potter & Merlin. We could spend a whole day just watching the whole Harry Potter series or Merlin :D

Pinky-Dawn: When I talk to him, he's a really cool guy and he likes stuffs that I love too. Also if I could, going to Comic-Con with him would be a blast :3

Slenderman: She's fun to talk to and she seems like a fun person to hang out with. She's weird at times but that makes her even more fun to be with :D

Sir Codin

Livewire
    Elendil
    Rococo
    outfox
    Kura
    Shining Raichu
    Razor Leaf
    Toujours

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • This is a toughie.. I'd like to meet a lot of people. I've met lots before but.. hmm..
    I'd say maybe..
    Pokejungle
    Drummershuff
    Ryoutarou
    Amachi
    Simon

I'll go with them. They were part of the ol' DCC gang at one point long ago :3 So it'd be cool if we could all meet someday.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • I'd like to meet this Curtis Talli person

I would like to meet
    Hikari10: everyone wants to meet her
    Shiny raichu- Why ever not ?

that's all I can think of right now: Will probably edit post later with more

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Awww Nick. <3 :)

Picking five is so hard ahhh!! In no particular order, the top five people I'd like to meet are Razor Leaf, Patchisou Yutohru, [supporter]Aerilyn[/supporter], [supporter]Klippy[/supporter], and [supporter]Penatrait[/supporter]. :) These are all members I've known the longest and probably know the most about me, so yeah. But I would love to meet almost anyone from PC really, if given the chance. :)

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • OVP Rules said:
    Also try to avoid polls that'd pick or choose a set amount of members.

Basically, you don't have to keep it to five if you don't want to :P. Just putting a note that I'm editting the thread! Lalala don't mind mee

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
    Years
  • I dunno... possibly Ray Maverick, Hikari10... um... maybe Shining Raichu.. possibly House I really don't 'know' many people on here, maybe I should talk to people.. and if I do they should talk to me back. I don't bite hard.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • Idk tbh, I can't think of anyone I'd wanna just be like "Yea I wanna meet this person". I ain't goin to meet no one on here unless they're in the Chicago area.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back