• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mega Absol or Mega Sharpedo

eleventh

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAR
Years
  • I am having some trouble choosing between mega Absol and mega Sharpedo for my mono type team.
    Can someone please help me in choosing and if you're kind enough to suggest a move set, I will be forever grateful!

Years
  • To be honest, both run different strategies so it mainly comes down to what else you have on the team since you're only allowed one Mega at a time and it has to be one that has the team that can back it up.

But as for sets for both, do read these and see what tickles your fancy.

Mega Absol:
    Spoiler:

Mega Sharpedo:
    Spoiler:

So before choosing consider what else is on the team and how they can support it.

Years
  • tbh, it really depends on what else is in your team. If you wouldn't like the Pokemon on your team to have status ailments, then use Mega Absol, since it has Magic bounce. But if you want a Pokemon that gets boosts on two of it's best moves and is a bit bulkier, then use Mega Sharpedo.

Back