• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mega Evolution in Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Do you think there will be new Mega forms?

• Yes

Votes: 232 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 16 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Sableye, imo, deserves a mega evolution more than it's counterpart, Mawile. Sableye was introduced along with Mawile in gen III so that's what I wanna see.

Also, anyone ever see this?

I wanna see that for Jynx, even though that thing is fake.

It kinda makes sense Sableye should get a Mega since Mawile can serve as its version counterpart on account that both of them are encountered in Granite Cave :33

For that Jynx Mega, I'd prefer Jynx would have a new normal evo than a Mega.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    It kinda makes sense Sableye should get a Mega since Mawile can serve as its version counterpart on account that both of them are encountered in Granite Cave :33

I also prefer Jynx to have a normal evolution rather than a Mega. However, I also preferred that Banette had one to match it's counterpart Dusknoir. Maybe they'll give Sableye an evolution next generation like how Dusklops, Magmar, and Electbuzz had normal evolutions (of course Mega was created during those but still).

Meksal

What do you mean this thing is priceless? *Nom nom
    Years

I also prefer Jynx to have a normal evolution rather than a Mega. However, I also preferred that Banette had one to match it's counterpart Dusknoir. Maybe they'll give Sableye an evolution next generation like how Dusklops, Magmar, and Electbuzz had normal evolutions (of course Mega was created during those but still).

Well, I'd like Mega Sableye to look like this:
    Spoiler:

And no, I didn't make that xD

Also I suppose if Sableye got evolutions instead, (which I would very much prefer) they would look like this:
    Spoiler:

Since Sableye is based off of the Hopkinsville Goblin, this person thought that Sableye's evos should also be monsters, specifically the Flatwoods Monster, and the Mothman, which is absolute genius in my opinion.

I don't know why, but Jynx seems like a final evolution to me, but if they were to really add an evolution, (which they will never do, btw, since Jynx is such a touchy subject after the whole racist incident) I would want it to look like this:

Spoiler:

LOL, I know that'll never happen, i'm just in love with the Jynx-Evo-Diva type things, but since Jynx is based off a viking princess, more realistically it would be this:

Spoiler:

And there's the fat lady, but if you wanted to get as close as possible to the whole princess theme, go with this:

Spoiler:

And I know Farfetch'd and Dunsparce weren't added in gen III, but they still deserve evos, do they not?

Evolutions:

Spoiler:

Mega evolutions
    Spoiler:

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    Mega Evolution is apparently a thing that specifically came from Kalos, but the floodgates are open now, there's now way that there aren't going to be more new mega evolutions.

I'm hoping for a mega for Gallade and the 2nd gen starters myself.

Years
    They could find a really interesting way to include mega evolutions in Hoenn that would also fit the time line. The possibilities are endless, and no obstacle cannot be overcome. Mostly, I hope that Megalutions are made to blend into the original Hoenn story line without altering it too drastically.

Years
    They could find a really interesting way to include mega evolutions in Hoenn that would also fit the time line. The possibilities are endless, and no obstacle cannot be overcome. Mostly, I hope that Megalutions are made to blend into the original Hoenn story line without altering it too drastically.
    I think at most they'll make it a detour in the story like how the first three Sevii islands introduction in FrLg were a detour in those remakes.

Years
    I think at most they'll make it a detour in the story like how the first three Sevii islands introduction in FrLg were a detour in those remakes.

If they include Mega evolutions, I don't see them throwing it into post-game only. They'd definitely find a place for it in the main story line, just a mystery as to how they'd fix it to make sense with the original Hoenn plot. Megalutions are too important a feature to only be post-game, in my opinion.

Years
    If they include Mega evolutions, I don't see them throwing it into post-game only. They'd definitely find a place for it in the main story line, just a mystery as to how they'd fix it to make sense with the original Hoenn plot. Megalutions are too important a feature to only be post-game, in my opinion.
    Exactly, just like how the Sevii islands were introduced before post game in the Kanto remakes. I think the best time would be after the sixth gym or after the fifth. If it's after Norman, he could teach us about them. If it's after the sixth gym then maybe we'll learn about them at Mt. Pyre since it's the most mystical place in Hoenn after Cave of Origin. Also it has a graveyard similar to how the city of the weapon in XY had one outside.

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
    how do we know that serebii stuff is legit and not fake?

ofc, we know they did accidentally leak volca/hoopa/diancie and still denied it so i am thinkin this is possible but idk is there and legitimacy to it??

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    I'm honestly on the fence about whether or not Mega Evolutions will even exist in ORAS.

Because well, their existence in X&Y at least makes a little sense. That whole deal with DNA, chromosomes, bonding, etc, kinda made Mega Evolutions a little more suiting. But in a game like ORAS where it's a remake instead of a new gen game, and has little to nothing to do with any of the above, it may be more likely that they won't exist.

But it also doesn't make sense how only a handful of Pokemon can Mega Evolve. It'd really leave some questions if Blaziken was the only Hoenn starter who could Mega Evolve, I should think. While I really hate Mega Evolutions, it's very possible that at the very least, Sceptile and Swampert will get their own Mega Forms alongside their Kung Pao chicken compadre.

.. I just made myself hungry. OTL

Edit : Oh wow I forgot about Mega Latios and Mega Latias! ... Yeah okay, it's very likely Mega Evos will exist in these games.

.. damn.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    I think its fake on account that:

1: The image might be someone just messing with the site and changed when Serebii found out.
    2: To the Facebook reply, it could not have been the official Serebii page. And if it was, why did they reply?

Years
    Pretty sure it's fake. Nintendo has made it obvious that they don't plan on revealing much about ORAS until at least June rolls around. Most images and leaked information are very likely to be fake at this point. Take all of them with a grain of salt d:

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    When they add new features in a game starting a generation, they try to keep those features in the same generation, and if it gathers much attention/popularity, they add it in the next generation with some changes. berries where not in gen I but they made them obtainable in the remakes. mega evolutions would be similar i guess. and maybe they will add some new mega evolution. XY was just the start of something new i guess.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    So apparently another supposed leak of Hoenn Mega Evo has been posted, at /vp/ of all places, and it involves Torkoal. However, I can't link the board here knowing that it'll get 404 soon, unless you want to provide a link to the board before it gets 404'd, but according to the image leak, Mega Torkoal has an increase in Attk, 110, and SpA, 95, and its new ability is called "black smog."

Years
    I would like to see MegaCamerupt and MegaWailord. It'll be cool to see them in the hands of Maxie and Archie. MegaCamerupt can have Solid Rock and have it's defenses strengthen with a small addition to it's attack stats. MegaWailord can have it's attack stats and speed stat strengthen.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I would like to see MegaCamerupt and MegaWailord. It'll be cool to see them in the hands of Maxie and Archie. MegaCamerupt can have Solid Rock and have it's defenses strengthen with a small addition to it's attack stats. MegaWailord can have it's attack stats and speed stat strengthen.
    Wasn't Sharpedo Archie's ace Pokémon and not Wailord? You should be asking for a Mega Sharpedo instead, and watch as it gets banned to ubers like Mega Blaziken due to Speed Boost.

Years
    Wasn't Sharpedo Archie's ace Pokémon and not Wailord? You should be asking for a Mega Sharpedo instead, and watch as it gets banned to ubers like Mega Blaziken due to Speed Boost.

I was more suggesting that they give him a Wailord. I guess Sharpedo works since he already has one xD. I've been wanting to see Sharpedo change into a full shark...it seems like it's only half of a whole body...

Will Speed Boost really ban it? I think in the end it'll depend on it's power seeing how none of the speed boost bug Pokemon have been made Uber...that I know.

Oh and Sharpedo does work better too as it can be considered Camerupt's counterpart as irc they have the same BST plus are dual types. And the leaders of the evil teams use them.

Years
    Mega Sceptile & Mega Swampert in Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire?

Mega Evolution in Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Blaziken got an overpowered Mega Evolution; it only makes sense that the other starters of Gen 3 get an additional form. Mega Sceptile and Mega Swampert would be awesome additions to the Mega Evolution family. Sceptile is fast, swift and packs a relative strong punch with the signature move – Leaf Blade. On the other hand Swampert fits the description of Tank perfectly; slow, bulky and strong. While both Pokémon are strong in their own right, they have not able to maintain strong presences in high tier play (Swampert had a decent run in OU during the D/P days). With a Mega Evolved form – just maybe, Swampert and Sceptile will final get the attention they deserve.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    Swampert and Sceptile definitely deserve a mega evolution, it's not fair only blaziken got a mega evolution. And also both deserve more spotlight in competitive battling.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back