• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mega Evolution in Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Do you think there will be new Mega forms?

• Yes

Votes: 232 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 16 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    We actually get some shots of his missile tail in action:

Mega Evolution in Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Interesting to see if he gets a new move that revolves around that mechanic, haha. Not sure if there's any existing move that would work for such a unique trait! This screenshot showcases his tail in a perspective that makes it look clearly like a missile.

I think its just Leaf Storm .
    However , It would be cool if Megevolved pokemon could use a fifth move called The ''Mega Move''.
    Anyway , One of my big fear that Sceptile might lose speed after megevolving.
    You know , In Anime Secptile can use its tail to perform ''Leaf Blade'' since Sceptile has leaf on its tail. I don't get why the Anime never does it.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I'm so satisfied that they lower the need for extra bits on Pokemon for Mega Sableye.

Years
    I think its just Leaf Storm .
    However , It would be cool if Megevolved pokemon could use a fifth move called The ''Mega Move''.
    Anyway , One of my big fear that Sceptile might lose speed after megevolving.
    You know , In Anime Secptile can use its tail to perform ''Leaf Blade'' since Sceptile has leaf on its tail. I don't get why the Anime never does it.

In that screenshot, you're probably right. Doesn't mean they could make a move for him, though. o: If they did in fact give Mega evolutions a "fifth move" it would make them extremely overpowered and they'd have a unfair advantage over all Pokemon, even with the restriction of one mega Pokemon per team. From what I can tell, there hasn't been any reports on Mega Sceptile's updated stats, so don't lose hope yet!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Mega Camerupt & Mega Sharpedo are two I'm really hoping for now, the fact that they're signature Pokémon of Maxie and Archie whom coincidentally have Mega Stones..

Maxie and Archie were shown to have Mega items on them? Do you can a screenshot {:3} ?

I sure hope that they do. I wonder what Camerupt's ability will be though... Sharpedo could get Speed Boost or intimidate, or even Swift Swim.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Maxie and Archie were shown to have Mega items on them? Do you can a screenshot {:3} ?

I sure hope that they do. I wonder what Camerupt's ability will be though... Sharpedo could get Speed Boost or intimidate, or even Swift Swim.

To be honest I only found out when somebody else pointed it out after watching the trailer.

Years
    Hnng, I never noticed that. Can't wait to see their new Mega evolutions, ah! If they are Sharpedo and Camerupt, what do you guys think they'll do in terms of stat buffs/ability changes? I doubt their types will change, they seem fine right now. As far as design goes, I could see Camerupt getting mini volcanoes spurting lava on its back. o:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Hnng, I never noticed that. Can't wait to see their new Mega evolutions, ah! If they are Sharpedo and Camerupt, what do you guys think they'll do in terms of stat buffs/ability changes? I doubt their types will change, they seem fine right now. As far as design goes, I could see Camerupt getting mini volcanoes spurting lava on its back. o:

I'm hoping that Camerupt will become bigger and get larger volcanoes. Maybe they'll fuse into one with two openings as there are volcanoes in real life with more than one opening. I think they should have it have Solid Rock (keep for those that already did have Solid Rock as normal Camerupt). I imagine it getting higher special attack and higher defenses. Mega Sharpedo will become faster, and get higher attack with speed boost.

Years

I found this

It's could be fake ! But I like it

It is likely fake. But those Pokemon seem likely to get megas. In fact,Sableye, Latios and Latias all have Megas(The latter two not officially). The leaders of Aqua and Magma both have a Mega stone. Steven apparently has one.
    The President of Devon corp likely has one.

Ludicolo seems like a weird one.

Saving it tho to see what else gets released. You never know. Somebody might have got them right. I've heard of some amazing leakers before.

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
    Looks fake IMO. Just because of that random sparkle on blazikens foot, I thnk it's meant to be the "flash" of the camera going off but it just looks like a photo shopped light source, along with the image to make it look like it was taken on a camera.

Also it hasn't appeared on bulbapedia/serebii/pokebeach, which is a pretty good indication that it's fake.

Years
    Looks fake IMO. Just because of that random sparkle on blazikens foot, I thnk it's meant to be the "flash" of the camera going off but it just looks like a photo shopped light source, along with the image to make it look like it was taken on a camera.

Also it hasn't appeared on bulbapedia/serebii/pokebeach, which is a pretty good indication that it's fake.

The only thing that is convincing tho is that screen shot of Latios. The amount of effort needed to fake that is not worth it....
    It could be legit

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
    Yes, but Mega Sableye was released yesterday. It would have taken alot longer to fake latios. And as you said that light could be a camera flash.

What does mega sableye being released yesterday have to do with it?
    Photoshop is easy as hell to use all they have to do is remove the existing image and replace it with another one.
    This could've been made a week ago for all we know, and they were just waiting for something to be released, and then mega sableye was released, so they simply edited it a little.

And really it wouldn't have taken that long to fake latios. All you need is basically a pic of latios, a pic of a Pokemon mega evolving, and May mega evolving a Pokemon - replace Serena/Calum with May in the pic of the Pokemon mega evolving, and then shrink down a pic of latios over the Pokemon and viola.

It just seems really fake to me.

Years
    I sort of feel like they might not release many more Hoenn Megas. More gen. III Pokemon received Megas than any other gen., as this pic shows:

If anything, I can see them releasing 1-3 more from Hoenn and the rest from other gens. Forever hoping at least one gen. V Poke gets one since it's still left out ;-;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back